Welcome to Heartland Welsh Firestarter

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
welshbiker
Road Kill

Noswaith dda.

So, this is where the gig is eh?

I feel that the big black chop (Daytona 1200 full-power prime-mover, for those that know about such things) currently evolving in the shed of brimstone at the bottom of the garden could benefit from some of this pimpery.

As an aside, greetings one and all. I am WB. I am a quiet and retiring and very shy wall-flower, so there is little more to say of me really. Possibly.

Anyone for a cheeky perry?
Drink beer, take drugs, have sex, RIDE BIKES!!
James Blast
Banned

are you that 'divit' from DR? if so I really do prophesy disaster :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

welshbiker wrote:Noswaith dda.

I feel that the big black chop (Daytona 1200 full-power prime-mover, for those that know about such things) currently evolving in the shed of brimstone at the bottom of the garden could benefit from some of this pimpery.

As an aside, greetings one and all. I am WB. I am a quiet and retiring and very shy wall-flower, so there is little more to say of me really. Possibly.

IT LIVES!!!!
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Big Si
School Bully

Allo, luvverly boy! :wink: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Well met sir! Bumped into you outside The Well on Tuesday, narrowly avoided a dunking.

Hello and welcome.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
welshbiker
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:are you that 'divit' from DR? if so I really do prophesy disaster :|
Mr Divit, if you will.

I thank you.
welshbiker
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:IT LIVES!!!!
In a manner of speaking my lovely!!
Big Si wrote:Allo, luvverly boy! :wink: ;D
Tidy, like, innit :D
Maisey wrote:Well met sir! Bumped into you outside The Well on Tuesday, narrowly avoided a dunking.

Hello and welcome.
If you bumped into me and my global girth i'm amazed i didn't bounce you into orbit!!
Quiff Boy wrote:so, how is the inferno express? ;)
I'm now off for three weeks having a spot of leave. Fire crews across the land have breathed a sigh of relief ;) I found out today that the turbo was to blame. I mean, phew, I'll try and push the world back up my considerable arse then.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

welshbiker wrote:
James Blast wrote:are you that 'divit' from DR? if so I really do prophesy disaster :|
Mr Divit, if you will.

I thank you.
Surely Sir Divit? :roll: , welcome to the other side just about everyone here is cool as f*ck :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
mh
Above the Chemist

HE HAS ARRIVED! :notworthy:

Lock up your locomotives! And whatever else you do, never never never have "The Beast" when he's only had "The Big Bad Boy"...! :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
welshbiker
Road Kill

weebleswobble wrote:
welshbiker wrote:
Mr Divit, if you will.

I thank you.
Surely Sir Divit? :roll: , welcome to the other side just about everyone here is cool as f*ck :wink:
lolol, cheers dood. Lord Divit, i think you'll find when you read the Daily Torygraph announcements page in the morning.

It may have taken you a wee while to get me here, but now i've arrived and had a look about, it seems ok. But fix the cigarette lighter ;D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

just about everyone :lol:

bastirt.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Mon WB what do you think of York?

:innocent: :lol:
Batty Von Blingtrash
Amphetamine Filth

Welshbiker - I have been telling Xris all about the two-eyed pipe-cleaned spangle bat. We are both very excited about it :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

I'll have you know this is a non smoking establishment.

I realise it's a harsh call but it helps keep out the undesirables ;)
welshbiker
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:I'll have you know this is a non smoking establishment.

I realise it's a harsh call but it helps keep out the undesirables ;)
I gave up smoking two years ago. I had just witnessed Weebles fresh out of bed. I'm not sure of the two incidents are related.
welshbiker
Road Kill

weebleswobble wrote:Mon WB what do you think of York?

:innocent: :lol:
York - 3/10. Could do better.

;D
welshbiker
Road Kill

mh wrote:HE HAS ARRIVED! :notworthy:

Lock up your locomotives! And whatever else you do, never never never have "The Beast" when he's only had "The Big Bad Boy"...! :lol:
lolol - next time i'm not going to be quite so polite and i will stab you for your black pudding and extra sausage.

Mind you, let me tell you something now. Never again will you hear a fat hairy Taff walk into a pub and ask for a "Big, Bad, Boy".... ;D
welshbiker
Road Kill

Batty Von Blingtrash wrote:Welshbiker - I have been telling Xris all about the two-eyed pipe-cleaned spangle bat. We are both very excited about it :lol:
I have been in no.1's bedroom looking for it. It is AWOL, but when no.1 daughter returns, she will lead us to spangle bat. Else i may tempt it from the shadows with some chewing tobacco and a slice of melon.
mh
Above the Chemist

welshbiker wrote:

lolol - next time i'm not going to be quite so polite and i will stab you for your black pudding and extra sausage.

Mind you, let me tell you something now. Never again will you hear a fat hairy Taff walk into a pub and ask for a "Big, Bad, Boy".... ;D
Naw, that wasn't me. I was just sitting between the two of you (fearing for my life! :lol: )
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

welshbiker wrote:

That's DerekR you're thinking of, mh got stuck in the toilet :wink:
Batty Von Blingtrash
Amphetamine Filth

welshbiker wrote:
Batty Von Blingtrash wrote:Welshbiker - I have been telling Xris all about the two-eyed pipe-cleaned spangle bat. We are both very excited about it :lol:
I have been in no.1's bedroom looking for it. It is AWOL, but when no.1 daughter returns, she will lead us to spangle bat. Else i may tempt it from the shadows with some chewing tobacco and a slice of melon.
add a bit of cornwall fudge into the mix and spanglebats diet resembles mine rather too closely :lol:

hope you enjoy your break :kiss:
mh
Above the Chemist

weebleswobble wrote:
welshbiker wrote:

Ssssh - don't tell everone or they'll all want to! :lol:
James Blast
Banned

I am not cool
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
welshbiker
Road Kill

weebleswobble wrote:
welshbiker wrote:

Cock. I *was* still pished. And i was at work shortly after ;D
welshbiker
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:I am not cool
Hell cupcakes, you are the uber icicle