Unerhort Hamberg Film Festival Showcase 18th Sept

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Mentalist
Road Kill

If you're lucky enough to live in the Metropolis ;D And you're not going to the Eureka Machines at the Borderline :notworthy: There's the U.K premier of the Blixa Bargeld film courtesy of the Unerhort Hamberg Film Festival Showcase featured this year's the Portobello Film Festival

'Das letzte Biest am Himmel' - "a music documentary which gets close to his personality without ever being voyeuristic"

Sat 18th 18:30-22:00 At the Pop-up Cinema Acklam Road W10 5TY. Entry to all Portobello Film Festival events is FREE
www.portobellofilmfestival.com

note: The Pop-up cinema is virtually outdoors with the A40 Westway as the ceiling and some old blankets as the walls. Anyone coming along should put a vest on.

:)
The Mentalist
Road Kill

thinks: And I'll just do *this* to keep this post at the top of the list for one more day ;D :innocent: :)
The Mentalist
Road Kill

What a great little film.

Great cinema too

And a great little write up of the Portobello Film Festival by Lauren Lavern in this week's Gracia

Right I'll shut up now.... ;D :D