I (probably) hate people.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
VonOben
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I promised Pursued By Trees to help him with some vhs tranfers...

This is the letter I had to send him today:
Hello.

We most probably have a problem. :(

Three weeks ago the post office sent me a note that I had a large letter to pick up at my local grocery store, I put it in my pocket and walked to the store. When I arrived the note had magically disappeared, I must somehow have dropped it on this very windy day.

I asked the cashier to look for a package with my name, but she didn't find it at a fast glimpse. She told me to wait for the reminder note that comes a week later. The next day I called the post office to ask if they could give me the serial number of the first notify. They told me they only keep that for packages, not large letters.

No reminder note has emerged yet. The other day I asked the grocery store again if they could look thru the shelves. A man promised to do so, and later called me and said that they couldn't find any letter with my name on it.

Either the package as been sent in return to you, or he just didn't find it and I'm still waiting for the reminder note or... and this is a horrible thought... someone else found the note and went to the store with it and collected the package. That should not be possible since you're forced to show ID here in sweden when doing this. But some personel are lazy.

I will put up a note at the store telling whoever collected the package that I'm offering some money to get it back. No questions asked... but my hopes aren't high. :(

Ofcourse I will compensate you, somehow.

How many tapes were there in the package, and what artists?

Again, I'm very sorry for this and I feel very bad about it. It would have been much easier if the tapes were comercially available, and not collectors items.
F**k. F**k. F**k! F**k!#¤%
"Baby... boogie... baby." - AE
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Bad luck, it's still very strange even if you lost the note on the way, they couldn't find it there :?
VonOben
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I don't hate people. The tapes were sent in return by the post office. But they should have sent me a reminder note aswell.
"Baby... boogie... baby." - AE