Sisters artwork

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Skip Intro
Road Kill

Seen this artwork before from Dante's nine levels of hell?

http://nuganhand.wordpress.com/

Funny, I was always interested in the death of investigative journalist Danny Casolaro, the guy probing Inslaw, Wackenhut and the notorious Promis software.

His death was ruled a suicide, despite the lack of the 'hesitation marks' usually seen on suicides who slash their wrists. (Casolaro had twelve deep gashes, cutting tendons).

The Casolaro story contains lots of juicy information, unlike many theories that conspiracy buffs like to enchant themselves with.

Casolaro was quickly embalmed after his death, before permission from relatives was sought, "so the embalmist did not have to come back to work the next day". When suspicions were raised about whether the death was really a suicide, a further autopsy was conducted, but, like Princess Diana, they are inconclusive or useless after embalming.

The second autopsy also concluded that it was a simple suicide, even though Casolaro was not noticeably depressed and had received numerous death threats or warnings by telephone and was using the spook Robert Booth Nichols as a source of information.

Nugan Hand was an Australian bank set up in the rural area of Griffith, good land for cultivation of marijuana crops and the setting for the suspicious death of a prominent local anti-drugs whistleblower. Nugan Hand collapsed owing millions and was a CIA front for whatever.

More stuff can be found here:

http://fuckthedrugwar.wordpress.com/about/