Motorhead guitarist dies

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Wurzel died pouring a Guinness and laughing :cry:
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Yes...

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 668#563668

RIP ... :( ... he was quite a kind and nice guy ...
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It was really sad to hear this news. He was on my first and still one of my favourite Motorhead purchases (1916). Unfortunately, few of the records he appears on get the kudos they deserve. I remember him leaving, it seemed as though things had not been right for some time (there was an interview on Teletext or something way back in the pre-internet days where he ripped into Lemmy a fair bit), but the guest slots since then suggested that they had put any bad blood behind them. I was never really sure what he got up after leaving the band and doing some terrible techno project. Didn't realise he was 61, still no age to go though ... RIP Wurz.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

When I saw this on our national news website, I feared it was Phil Campbell. Doesn't make it any less tragic it's not him but Wurzel. Live fast, die [still fairly] young...