Four killed as stage collapses in America

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Watching the entire lighting rig collapse to the ground should fill anyone who has been to an outdoor festival with at least a little unease...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/four-killed-st ... 21170.html
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Sh!t
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
SteBacchus
Amphetamine Filth

F*@k Me!!! :eek:
I don't doubt and I don't take direction....
Being645
Above the Chemist

Again ... :eek: ... something similar happened in America a few weeks ago already, IIRC!!!

What are they doing there? ... :eek: :eek: :eek: ...
sultan2075
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
What are they doing there? ... :eek: :eek: :eek: ...
Well, it's Indianapolis, so... meth, mostly.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
James Blast
Banned

Harsh! Mr.2075, Cheap Trick were nearly pummeled by an outdoor stage recently. I have no love for CT or any of the bands involved but a day out shouldn't end like that.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Very tragic. :(
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Dan
Overbomber

Bloody hell!
sultan2075
Overbomber

That came out much more heartless than intended. Apologies.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Blimey...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr