Free preview: Kate Bush- '50 Words For Snow'

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for the link! Might get me that album. And the Sigur Ros they advertise, too :lol:
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

I'll be buying the album anyway so I'll wait and hear it all when I get it. I wait with some trepidation, though, because Director's Cut left me seriously unimpressed, Aerial made very little impression and I'm still not sure what to make of Wild Man.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Black_Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

stufarq wrote:I'll be buying the album anyway so I'll wait and hear it all when I get it. I wait with some trepidation, though, because Director's Cut left me seriously unimpressed, Aerial made very little impression and I'm still not sure what to make of Wild Man.
AGREED AGREED AGREED. Director's Cut was particularly awful I thought.
Hell is other people.
UtterlyBastardGroovy
Road Kill