Can you smoke tulips?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Me and a couple of the boys are planning another weekend in Amsterdam this October, probably the weekend of the 11-12th. We enjoyed it so much back in March, you see.

Call me unimaginative, but I couldn't think of anywhere better to celebrate my birthday (for those who like to count, it'll be my 34th. 5hit!).

ANYWAY, thought I'd offer it out to anyone looking for a meagre excuse to do the same. You know the score - fly over, over-indulge, give CD of March show to bloke in 'The Rock Bar' to play at excrutiating volume (he does that), etc... At least we won't have to worry about forgetting any rather important gigs.

If anyone fancies it let me know, you're all very welcome - the more the merrier.

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
reverberater
Amphetamine Filth

Sounds good Dave. But we ain't struggling for women over in Manc ;D

Have a good time :twisted:
Guided by the light and by the catholic monochrome
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Smoked a lot of things in my time :eek: but never tulips!!! Would say count me in but im not a bloke - hey ho - such is life! :wink:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

would love to matey, but that is the weekend i get married in MN!
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Reverb, long time no read.

the reason I left MCR is precisely because of the lack of fine women! Nothing to do with getting a job over here, no siree. They grow on trees here in Yorkshire (fine women, not jobs). Cheeky bast. Our mate Forlan is probably the best looking gal on the right side of the Pennines!

Anyway, you misread my intentions my dear boy, don't forget I'm married with children - it's the other civilised laws I intend making the most of, as well you know. I mean, 'pay for a sh@g??' - soz, but I just don't get it. The only thing standing ANY chance of getting me out of the coffeeshops is maybe if Ajax have a home game.

Boys and girls, we don't discriminate, just not wives, cos they have tendencies to drag you off to museums and clog factories and windmills, which, let's face it, you can do in Hebden Bridge.

By the way, Lamia, welcome to Heartland. Genesis reference at all, your username?

NME - that WOULD take some explaining. See you there next year then, you'll be ready for it! And congrats for your wedding to be.

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Big Si
School Bully

Welcome Lamia, is this a social call? :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

Welcome, Lamia 8)
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I lived in Amsterdam for a year when I was a student - what a city... (wistful recollections... sigh... aaaah...)
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...