lisbon

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

anyone any special tips for lisbon (during the week)?
cheers j
love is just a shot away
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Oh yess, you got me mouth watering there :notworthy: Go for the real thing, nothing beats it! The botanical garden in Belem is also pretty nice to walk through.

If the weather's nice, you should try the camera obscura up in the castle. It's a true marvel to see the real world projected on a dish (but that might just be my photonerdness :lol:). And just stroll through the narrow streets in the old city is rather pleasant too.

There's a rather nice graveyard with an ocean view too, if you're into that sort of thing. But being on this forum, you'd probably best deny that :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:
There's a rather nice graveyard with an ocean view too, if you're into that sort of thing. But being on this forum, you'd probably best deny that :lol:
I like that, i Might not go there only for time reason, a pity. Meeting people from this (and other forums) outside is always a pleasure.
The wheather is fantastic. And the port to the new world fires your mind. No long distance flights 500 years ago. Really adventurous.
saw at least the torre, not the pasteis de belem, but had some elswhere.
My day lasts now for 18 hours, lets have dinner, now. At the oriental sea/river side. Cheers
love is just a shot away