Moving On As Well

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I'm off this weekend, loading up the pantechnicon with all my tatty chairs roughly wrapped (and all my shiny Sisters records carefully wrapped) and shuffling off from rainy Bristol to rainy Belfast (don't ask. Okay, it's work). So as of next week, it will be new house, new job, new town, new accent. And then next month, I'll become a father for the first time. :roll: So you could say, I'm going to be quite busy. Whose idea was this? :wink:

Thankfully, although we'll be crossing the water, it will be same t.v., same Radio 5 Live, same newspaper, and same old Heartland. A home from home.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Big Si
School Bully

MrChris wrote:I'm off this weekend, loading up the pantechnicon with all my tatty chairs roughly wrapped (and all my shiny Sisters records carefully wrapped) and shuffling off from rainy Bristol to rainy Belfast (don't ask. Okay, it's work). So as of next week, it will be new house, new job, new town, new accent. And then next month, I'll become a father for the first time. :roll: So you could say, I'm going to be quite busy. Whose idea was this? :wink:

Thankfully, although we'll be crossing the water, it will be same t.v., same Radio 5 Live, same newspaper, and same old Heartland. A home from home.
Congrats :notworthy: You'll have a great time. I speak to the boys in belfast every day as part of my work and they are all brand new (well they are Irish 8) ). So you'll make friends in no time at all. But just like Glasgow be careful about what footie team you choose, its for LIFE! :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

Congrats 8)
Karst
Slight Overbomber

You'll like it here.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

hats off to you then :) baby= 8) nothing else will ever match th experiences of parent hood.good luck to you and your other half :)
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best