Stormie Mills

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Was over in Melbourne last week and saw this guy speak at a design conference. Quite an amazing artist and well worth a look if you like dark illustrations and graffiti. I was transfixed by his well ace steel teeth as well! Managed to talk complete sugar to him including blabbing on about when i met Banksy - like that's just what he wants to hear... oh well. Also got him to sign a print for me like some star-struck teen... oh dear.

This is something he was part of - anyone seen it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElvqScDDiZQ
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Nice. Here's a longer track about that project ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHKY9nrR5Q
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for that. Now I have clip envy. Yours is bigger, well, longer, than mine.

I love his little characters. Have to say I struggle with some of the other art from that project, but Stormie is excellent.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

bearskin wrote:Thanks for that. Now I have clip envy. Yours is bigger, well, longer, than mine.
:lol: ... but I found it just on the page of the vid you've posted ...

And yes, agreed, not all the artists in this project are soo very interesting ... :wink: ...