The Darkness.... who would have thought it....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Last night , having listened to a ripped version at work many times i actually got a copy of the Darkness album "Permission To Land".

I was having a look at the inlay when i saw the singers name was Justin Hawkins...... then i looked at the guys picture. I was pretty suprised to realise that this was a guy i was friends with when i was studying music tecnology at Huddersfield tech! He had that awsome falsetto/high voice even then as i remember him Jamming Paranoid once.... In fact he started me off with Cubase, which one way or another led to The Sisters Of Murphy being born.

Nice to know someone who actualy made it!!!!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

there setting a new standard in fashon to, here is my darkness encounter (Im on the right LOL)

Matt
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

I got the album last week

A wonderfully stupid band. Good stuff
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Thea
Overbomber

oooh! the darkness!
a proper rock band with perms and spandex.

don't laugh - i missed the 80's first time round :(