taking the eldritch thing too far

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

yup, it would appear that quiff boy his taken his love of all things sistersy one step too far.

during my younger years i was "a bit of an eldritch"... but weren't we all? i know methy was ;) :D :D

well, not content with the pointy boots, ripped jeans, aviator shades and leather jacket, , i've gone one step further and think i have actually cracked a rib!

just like von circa wake!

how cool is that?

:urff:

actually, its not at all cool. it hurts like f**king hell! :o

i got an elbow in the chest last thursday while playing 5-a-side footy. it hurt a bit but i shrugged it off and waited for the bruise to come up, and didnt think anything more of it. :roll:

the bruise never came. and the pain never went. in fact, it got worse... and reached its zenith last night and i didnt sleep a wink.

now it actually hurts just to breathe.

before that it only hurt when i stretched, coughed or did anything else involving sudden movement (something i usually avoid anyway). now however it hurts constantly. feels like my chest is caving in.

b*gger! :( :urff: :o

and can i get a doc's appointment? can i feck. turns out you cant ring and book in advance, you have to turn up on the surgery door step first thing in the morning and beg for one later that day, which when you have a full time job can be a little tricky...

well its one way of getting the waiting lists down. :|

christ this hurts. if indeed it is a cracked rib or somesuch i can well understand why von wouldnt feel like running about and whooping and yelling on the wake video! :urff:

ouch.

just thought i'd share that with you. :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

I've never exchanged posts with someone who's dying.

Utterly Deathly Groovy. :twisted: :notworthy:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Debaser
Overbomber

You got anything planned for this evening.....take a good book and year walkman and take your rib to Casualty.

HOWEVER, to avoid the loss of 8 hours from you life I advise that you buy some bandage and wrap your chest very tightly in said bandage and preferably to include the hurty bit.

That sticky vetrap bandage is good (if your a horse) as it sticks to itself and you can get quite a bit of tension...but be careful not to strap yerself too tight.

There's nowt they can do really other than above...the only thing to worry yorself about it whether it's punctured your lung...you breathing funny? any bizzare whistly or raspy noises?

Has any one seen my lamp??
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

It had to happen. If you can't beat 'em, kill yourself or join them. The edited highlights ...

cracked rib is probably one of the better injuries to have
Snob! :wink:

cracked rib is from giving her oral pleasure
Is Mrs QB smileing? :oops:

cracked rib is one of the most interesting injuries because of the wide variety of different pains you get although not all at the same time
How lucky and interesting do you feel? :lol:

cracked rib is the least of his problems
We know that! :urff:

cracked rib is considered "foreplay" to the klingons so I must exert strenuous mental control at all times to hide the pain :eek: :eek:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Ok, we've hit star trek territory, is that an all time low?

Discuss.

Oh, and whats a goth playing f**king football for anyway?
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i dont even know for sure if it is a cracked rib, but it certainly shows all signs of one, and hurts like a motherf*cker!

i can barely move...

and no ness, no funny breathing sounds apart from the usual asthmatic wheeze ;)

and you can keep that f**king stethascope away from me! you aint no person doctor!!! :o

"wide variety of different pains you get although not all at the same time"

wanna bet? :urff:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Jim wrote:Ok, we've hit star trek territory, is that an all time low?
indeed :urff:
Oh, and whats a goth playing **** football for anyway?
who you calling goth? :D :D :D
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hate to laugh at your misfortune, Quiff Boy, but JB's googlism was the funniest thing I've read since I can't remember when. Get well soon.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:who you calling goth?
I thought yez all were Guardian Readers now :!: :?:
Anyway, be glad it isn't STD - that would be very r'n'r to admit to, eh?!
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

My advice, do not cough!
Take plent of pain killers and call me in the morning.

Hope you feel better....Soon.
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Von is/was also known to kick a ball about from time to time, even doing a charity game or two on the far more sensible bits of the continent, so you truely do share far more than you know ;)

CB
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Jim
Slight Overbomber

can't stand the sport myslelf. Something to do with not being very good at it I think...
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:yup, it would appear that quiff boy his taken his love of all things sistersy one step too far.

during my younger years i was "a bit of an eldritch"... but weren't we all? i know methy was ;) :D :D
~~~yup. My boyfriend was completely Eldritch but taller. .. and uglier. :wink:
well, not content with the pointy boots, ripped jeans, aviator shades and leather jacket, , i've gone one step further and think i have actually cracked a rib!
Hope you get better soon.

and can i get a doc's appointment? can i feck. turns out you cant ring and book in advance, you have to turn up on the surgery door step first thing in the morning and beg for one later that day, which when you have a full time job can be a little tricky...

well its one way of getting the waiting lists down. :|
:lol: I thought ot just happened in Portugal. Nice to see it's a big similar Europe!
:twisted:

Poor QB--that'll teach you for trying to stay fit.

Get well soon. :)
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Tisn't pleasant, I managed to crack two at the Sissies manchester 97, which i re-cracked the next time I went to see Motorhead :urff: This caused some rather unattractive bleeding at the mouth :twisted:

Get well soon, and try to avoid the front row at Motorhead gigs :|
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
pikkrong
Overbomber

GET WELL SOON, QB :von:

about looking like Eldritch in the past - :oops: sounds familiar, my friends has told to a guy you know (don't name the names :innocent: ) that he looked like Von (first as Von Floodland and later as Von Bleached) :oops:

about waiting for doctors - it sounds tooo familiar :evil:
it's not doctor's fault (i know, both my parents are doctors), it's due to a system... but this know doesn't relief your pains...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

cheers guys and gals.

i'm sure you will be glad to know that i have now seen the doc and he says that if it is a fracture then its only a small one, but he doesnt think it is. just some internal bruising...

either way, he says, he cant do much about it other than dose me up on painkillers and tell me to take it easy for a couple of weeks.

phew! :urff:

he kindly informed me that i can still expect it to hurt like a motherf*cker for 2 or 3 weeks yet. cheers doc :roll:

owwww! me' bastarding ribs! :o :urff:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Be glad it's only a bruise and not fractured.

And remember, don't laugh!

;D
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: he kindly informed me that i can still expect it to hurt like a motherf*cker for 2 or 3 weeks yet. cheers doc :roll:
Heh, was that the professional diagnosis? :D

take it easy, rest up and get people to bring you things on trays.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek: :cry:

Get better quick, Quiff! :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, get well soon. And avoid that five-a-side in future. I broke something playing the same evil 'sport' once. I think it's a mysteron plot to kill us all off. At least yours wasn't frankly embarrassing. I stood on the ball once, and fell backwards, put my arm down to break my fall. Had a bit of a sore wrist but finished the game. Next day, AGONY! Apparently the jolt was so hard it transferred up my arm, and a piece of my arm-bone (technical term) flew off at the elbow. True! My thoughts were, ouch...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Follwoing in Quiffy's foot steps...

Black Planet spent her morning running around in the radiation... :urff:

Nothing like drinking barium and being x-rayed for 30 minutes :urff: :urff:

Run around in the radiation
Tune in turn on burn out in the acid rain on a..

Black Planet
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I must say Quiffy I'm quite impressed.....Thought people who played football cried like a little bitch if they broke a fingernail....
I know when I was working in a private hospital one cried when I pulled a plaster off his hand!!!!!! I didn't laugh at him or anything!!!!! :twisted:
Well done Quiffy, a proper injury lol :notworthy:
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

broken ribs suck. i broke three at a damned gig once - not the most comfortable thing i've ever done.
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:Follwoing in Quiffy's foot steps...

Black Planet spent her morning running around in the radiation... :urff:

Nothing like drinking barium and being x-rayed for 30 minutes :urff: :urff:

Run around in the radiation
Tune in turn on burn out in the acid rain on a..

Black Planet
thyroid :?:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.