Happy birthday Husek!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
centurionofprix
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

May it be a great day with many a good aHUauiHUEh to be had.
Last edited by centurionofprix on 07 Mar 2013, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Pista
Cureboi

Many happy returns.
21 again.
Happy happy :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Happy B-day and best wishes for a good one :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Husek
Slight Overbomber

My first birthday thread on HL, and only took 7 years :lol:

Anyway, thanks fellas!

PS: Hey Centurion, i've working on Gift That Shines Tab this week, it's 100% correct at Chris parts, but only 80% in Ben parts, if you want to take a look at this so far, just send me a PM k?

Cheers!
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Oh a bit late here ... :wink: ... Best wishes, however ... :D ...
tzaffani
Road Kill

I know this whole day sucked, and that it isn't yours or mine fault. I just wanted to do something, anything, for you so today could suck at least just a little bit less. In my current state of mind, and we both know everything that is going on, this was the best that I could come up with. I know you know I love you. It's rare for both of us to write something emotional or anything like that, and it is shameful that this was the best way I could think to like surprise you or something. It's just. Writing something about how I love you in a place you really like, related to this other love of yours, to try and make something special. It's just a pseudo something, but you know, I would never be here if not for you, and I wanted to relate that fact to bigger things. Like I know all about how everyone must be so independent and blah, bu the thing is if it wasn't you I wouldn't want anyone else. And that said, if it wasn't with you, and for you, and all that, I would have given up studying and a healthy life style (without things that hurt your health and sanity, you know).. No one can see it, everyone wants to give me credit for helping you or something, or for staying like fine, but I know how I feel, I know how people are just disappointment, but not you and not what we have. It feels different, sometimes it doesn't look different on the outside, but we know our things, and you know. We really have something nice going on despite all the s**t that surround us, and even our own disagreements, or bad times. I really like us, and really love you, and is very satisfying for me to be in this with you. And it is really hurtful to see this day go by like it isn't something special, cause it is. And it should be just all about you. Specially today of all days.

Saturday we celebrate, I know we do, but a birthday without a cake it's just grr. The whole day, for me was unacceptable and I can only hope you're not feeling as bad as I am, no one would deserve it, specially not on their birthday, and specially not you.

Okay, I love you, happy birthday . I am really sorry about everything, but as slowly as it might, things will change, eventually, for the best. And that good thing we have going on, it's getting stronger and will be fairly solid on that day of good things to come .

[Edit] PS: in brazil it's 23h59, still.. =p
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Oopsie, quite late I'm afraid, but still a most happy birthday & all that!
in dub we trust
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

happy belated!