Man bites off girlfriend's nose but keeps her love

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Man bites off girlfriend's nose but keeps her love

BERLIN (Reuters) - A woman in Germany says she still loves her boyfriend even though he bit her nose right off.

Judge Beatrix Homann said on Thursday her court in the western city of Hanover had sentenced the 26-year-old man to 18 months in jail for the assault, but that his partner, 50, had forgiven him.

"I still love this man," the judge quoted the woman, who has had six operations to build a synthetic nose, as saying at the hearing on Tuesday.

"He was just drunk," Homann told Reuters.
I guess he's an intellectual love god :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Ladies and gentlemen. The dictionary definition of "smooth".
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Intellectual love god? No no no!! :eek: :eek:

Why are those kind of smooth talking I love you always and forever bastards even allowed to keep breathing? :evil: :evil:

Poor girl needs some meds and a psychiatrist!
Jim
Slight Overbomber

I don't mean to be funny, but with the nose and the age gap and all, it sounds like a pretty weird situation from the getgo.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Agreed! Very strange...I mean how do you bite someone's nose off???

God if a man disfifgured me like that I'd be doing a Lorena Bobbitt on him!

For those that don't know...she chopped his penis off in a fit of rage at his affair. Yes she did and it happened right next door to where I live.

Dont work too hard Jim!
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

whose paying?
for the reconstructive surgery,false nose etc?
what better way than to foot the bill for the permanent disfiguring of your soul mate which you yourself inflicted upon her,and the extensive med costs for the clean up operations eh?
some say it with flowers.......be original and give your woman something she can really brag about to her friends,and say it with nasal surgery.
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Big Si
School Bully

Black Planet wrote:Why are those kind of smooth talking I love you always and forever bastards even allowed to keep breathing? :evil: :evil:
Because "chicks dig Jerks" :roll:
http://www.sacredcow.com/media/source/s ... _chick.mp3
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Why are those kind of smooth talking I love you always and forever bastards even allowed to keep breathing? :evil: :evil:
But mostly because people will treat you as badly as you let them. Relationships need to be balanced. Sorry, thus endeth the sermon...
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Big Si wrote:

NOT ALL OF US DO.
Hell is other people
Big Si
School Bully

Black Dahlia wrote:
Big Si wrote:

NOT ALL OF US DO.
But most of you do! :evil:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Big Si wrote:
Most men at one time or another in their lives ...have moments when they are Jerks!! Don't even try to deny it.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Hey! I know as many female jerks as male jerks.

Worlds full of jerks , s'not gender specific.