Eighties Dude...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
orchoid
Road Kill

Hope you dont consider this spam.
I thought some of you guys might be amused by this mix of mine...

http://hearthis.at/judd3rman/eighties-d ... ke-mashup/ :lol:
Heretic / Sleazebag / Waster
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

:notworthy: One of your best, @orchoid. I loved the other KJ one you did earlier in the summer too, mixing Nightime with I'm Sexy and I Know It, although KJ do sound unusually tinny on both mixes.
If anyone here is unfamiliar with these mash-ups, I can recommend spending a lazy hour on his Soundcloud site browsing some of the more unusual mash-ups. The mix of the old Grange Hill theme tune and the Beatles' Come Together is amazing !
orchoid
Road Kill

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote::notworthy: One of your best, @orchoid. I loved the other KJ one you did earlier in the summer too, mixing Nightime with I'm Sexy and I Know It, although KJ do sound unusually tinny on both mixes.
If anyone here is unfamiliar with these mash-ups, I can recommend spending a lazy hour on his Soundcloud site browsing some of the more unusual mash-ups. The mix of the old Grange Hill theme tune and the Beatles' Come Together is amazing !
I know what you mean about the tinnyness of KJ on both mixes. What I really needed were lossless 4800kHz WAV or FLAC files to work with (which i'm still on the lookout for).
Thanks for your kind comments sir. You are a gentleman. :D
orchoid
Road Kill

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:although KJ do sound unusually tinny on both mixes.
UPDATE:
Nikolas, I've now re-mastered this particular one using said FLAC source (same link).
Hopefuly KJ now sound a bit more as they should. I will eventually get around to doing the same with the KJ / LMFAO mashup.
:)