PLYC 2014

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2014
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

euphoria wrote:
Joy wrote: What gigs did you hear about and how do you know, they were cancelled?
Others in Europe...sorry, cannot be more specific, hope you understand why. But it's of course quite possible that only those *I* heard of were cancelled and not other dates that may have been planned.
Sure, I can understand that. There’s nothing else… just to hope that there will be further gigs after the ones in July. I would be totally sad if there weren’t.
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Being645
Above the Chemist

euphoria wrote:And the band has indirectly confirmed there's possibly more to come this year,
https://twitter.com/tsomofficial/status ... 7922591744
Well, that tweet was of April 28th,
while the Sonisphere/Glasgow/Ireland gigs were announced in February already, with Zottegem following around April 2nd... :wink: ...

Insofar, there is a clear chance for more gigs in autumn ... but one never knows ...
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

euphoria wrote:The gigs I had heard about (since months back) were apparantly cancelled just a few days ago, so you should probably go to one of the July gigs to be certain to see them this year :(
Now I'm worried. :urff:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

now relevant question should/would be: who cancelled those gig, band or local promoters? but i guess we'll never find out. :innocent:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:As of 28/05/14 there are 35 days until Knobworth.

Plenty of time for a wee cheeky one in the Peoples Republic.... :innocent:
Not really. The Eurekas are playing most weeks between now and then (including tonight !) and NightxNight are doing videos and promo for their debut album which is out in July. And of course the old man will need a rest !