Official Sisters Merch - new online store

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Where is the 'ban' button?
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

darkingaddress wrote:I think I will swear indiscrimatory

f**k you, you f**king c**t. f**king f**k you f**king c**t, you f**king f**ker. You f**king c**t
Third strike. You're outahere!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
robertzombie
Overbomber

For the record: I found darkingaddress quite entertaining :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

This isn't a democracy, it's a [s]mal[/s]benevolent dictatorship. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

robertzombie wrote:For the record: I found darkingaddress quite entertaining :lol:
... :lol: ... Well this post at least had some rhythm ... ;D :lol: ... :
darkingaddress wrote:I think I will swear indiscrimatory

f**k you, you f**king c**t. f**king f**k you f**king c**t, you f**king f**ker. You f**king c**t
But there were others: https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... 360#634360 ... *sigh ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Being645 wrote:But there were others: https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... 360#634360 ... *sigh ...
Yeah I found that one quite upsetting.
—Bertrand Russell
Durly
Road Kill

I never ever got round to ordering myself the 1985 T shirt. Do they have them on the merch stand at the shows? Might pick one up tomorrow night if they do.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Durly wrote:I never ever got round to ordering myself the 1985 T shirt. Do they have them on the merch stand at the shows? Might pick one up tomorrow night if they do.
No I haven't seen any on this tour. New tour shirt, new Body Electric plus Reptile House and Utterly Bastard Groovy. A polo shirt and a work shirt.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

And some rather fine colour T-shirts with the head-and-star print outside from the bootleggers :lol:
—Bertrand Russell
abridged
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:And some rather fine colour T-shirts with the head-and-star print outside from the bootleggers :lol:
:lol: Think the last time I saw that was in Dublin at the end of the 1990s!
The Chancer Corporation
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Which reminds me, I don't think I've seen any terrible quality bootleg posters being hawked outside of a Sisters gig for a good few years now.
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

ribbons69 wrote: a work shirt.
I'd never get to wear that at work.. :eek:
...train, crashin' head long into the heartland...

Pushing Good Music #PGM www.livemusicreview.co.uk
Durly
Road Kill

ribbons69 wrote:
Durly wrote:I never ever got round to ordering myself the 1985 T shirt. Do they have them on the merch stand at the shows? Might pick one up tomorrow night if they do.
No I haven't seen any on this tour. New tour shirt, new Body Electric plus Reptile House and Utterly Bastard Groovy. A polo shirt and a work shirt.
Thanks, Ribbons. I decided to opt for the Reptile House shirt in the end, as it looked lovely "in the flesh". Thought I'd pick one up after the gig and then completely forgot. I'm such a twit! Will have to wait for them to come back onto the website after the tour now. :roll:
Bernard Lerring
Road Kill

What's the sizing like on the workshirts? I'm usually a large. Nut have lots a bit of weight recently and they inky have Medium left, are they big for their size or normal?

Also, I NEED the Body Electric T-Shirt extremely badly, will they appear on the store at any point?bwould be willing to swap my tour T shirtk for the Body Electric one, my tour T is large, would like Large Body Electric or medium at a push Might fit.....
You can kill an otter in about a second....

Just kick it's face off.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

as a fat c**t i can say that the XL is more than adequate (for me) but the XXL isnt too much bigger. you know how big i am Jesse so adjust accordingly. Large is probably best for you cuz thge mediums are tighter across the chest and i prersume its your middle thats lost weight.

of course if the merch store doesnt have body electrics you could ask someone who's going to the rescheduled european gigs to get you one (paypal them the money first natch). i'll happily vouch for you to anyone here who doesnt know you, Oh my Brother if that helps. 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
damagedone

I would be more than happy if anyone can get an enamel badge for me(presumingly they still sell them).I didn't see them at Suikerrock but if they are still available i will be more that happy if anyone gets me one.

thanx :)
Keep Music Evil
Being645
Above the Chemist

damagedone wrote:I would be more than happy if anyone can get an enamel badge for me(presumingly they still sell them).I didn't see them at Suikerrock but if they are still available i will be more that happy if anyone gets me one.

Should be no problem. I'll check when they come to Cologne and get one for you ... :wink: ...
damagedone

Being645 wrote:
damagedone wrote:I would be more than happy if anyone can get an enamel badge for me(presumingly they still sell them).I didn't see them at Suikerrock but if they are still available i will be more that happy if anyone gets me one.

Should be no problem. I'll check when they come to Cologne and get one for you ... :wink: ...
Thanx amazing human Being645 :notworthy:
Keep Music Evil
Being645
Above the Chemist

damagedone wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Thanx amazing human Being645 :notworthy:
You're welcome. AFAIK, they have at least two different ones: The Reptile House or The Sisters Of Mercy. Maybe there's also one with Merciful Release.
Let me know, which one you prefer, if there should be different ones on offer.
iesus
Overbomber

Special short discounts according to an email i just received... :)
Ladies can have a "because" tee with only 6.50 euros :roll:
Looks like they want to empty space to make new ones.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
hellboy69

Anyone else had any problems paying at the Sissies store using PayPal?

Snapped up a size L 'feel the arms around you' tee in the sale, at £8 a bargain, or so i thought.

Got the paypal confirmation, but then nothing arrived. Waited the 30 days as per website FAQs and queried - the store people emailed saying the order had never actually been processed. Of course by this point the arms tee was no longer available.

Got a full refund but alas no tee :(
iesus
Overbomber

i can feel the pain :(
paypal is not working in my country for about a year now :(
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
robertzombie
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

robertzombie wrote:MERCIFUL RELEASE II TEE
quite nice but i mislike the new logo. the orig MR logo (well, the tidied-up one used from Body Electric onwards) is AWESOME.
and i know the new one is supposed to be someone snorting a line but it looks like someone picking their nose.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
hellboy69

iesus wrote:i can feel the pain :(
paypal is not working in my country for about a year now :(
Paypal should be a beautiful thing. Oh well. :evil:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i know the new one is supposed to be someone snorting a line but it looks like someone picking their nose
:lol: :lol: :notworthy: