YouGov number crunching

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pat
Slight Overbomber

YouGov is a UK based polling company. I've been playing about with their site today and then typed in you know what.

https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/The_Sist ... mographics
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Ah not that far out! :wink: Though if I ever willingly watch 2 Broke Girls shoot me.
The Chancer Corporation
million voices
Slight Overbomber

It was good to see that there was something under "Personality"
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
mh
Above the Chemist

So did they just lift everything off HL profile pages or what? :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

So "cat" is the most popular pet among Sisters fans (who are old and male and leftist), but the cat is most popular among women in a younger age group, equally poor, and right of centre. However, they're both most likely to live in Yorkshire.

From this I conclude that there are an awful lot of dirty old men professing to like cats in the north east who are trying to get into the knickers of the aforementioned young ladies.

And this, oh best beloved, is how the government manages to make bad decisions based on poor interpretation of data :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

Where's the data on our preferred kitchens?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Pista wrote:Where's the data on our preferred kitchens?
Apparently the preferred Kitchen is Michael, who is preferred by older ABC1 Tory-voting women (in Yorkshire, again - so presumably they're tired of the picking offered by the Sisters fans and are making do with B-list actors. Clearly this would be fertile territory for my new LWT reality show, Extreme Cougar Hunting - Sheffield Edition).
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Apparently our favourite music artists don't include The Sisters of Mercy ...
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Who's eating all the pickled ginger ? Any secret subscribers to Practical Fishkeeping ?
A very amusing find ! :notworthy:
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:So "cat" is the most popular pet among Sisters fans (who are old and male and leftist), but the cat is most popular among women in a younger age group, equally poor, and right of centre. However, they're both most likely to live in Yorkshire.

From this I conclude that there are an awful lot of dirty old men professing to like cats in the north east who are trying to get into the knickers of the aforementioned young ladies.

And this, oh best beloved, is how the government manages to make bad decisions based on poor interpretation of data :lol:
Damn that's me rumbled :D
Just one of the pesky kids
splintered thing
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:Who's eating all the pickled ginger ? Any secret subscribers to Practical Fishkeeping ?
A very amusing find ! :notworthy:
My thoughts exactly (straight to the food of course) how on earth does pickled ginger become a meal/fave dish? Maybe they meant pickled egg since clearly they think I am a rightish Yorkshire lass....
as the day is long,
rain from heaven