Meanwhile... Adam Pearson

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

If I had an Opel I would call it "Starburst"
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
Jim
Slight Overbomber

jost 7 wrote:I appreciated to hear about this, would enjoy to see how his sessions are. Why so bad comments from some in here? maybe you are the first who should book his services?
anyways, in that field people would expect more references and certifications. hope it works out for him.
Hahahaha. No.

Dodgy snake oil salesman is no job for a rock god. I know guys like this who dabble in the whole NLP/self help thing, it's just a scam.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
million voices
Slight Overbomber

You could argue that going out on tour when you can't sing with a set-list that is twenty years old and a stage act even older with a great deal of the music as a backing tape hardly shows integrity.

But if it sells....
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

million voices wrote:You could argue that going out on tour when you can't sing with a set-list that is twenty years old and a stage act even older with a great deal of the music as a backing tape hardly shows integrity.

But if it sells....
Nice to know it's not just me! :lol:
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

million voices wrote:You could argue that going out on tour when you can't sing with a set-list that is twenty years old and a stage act even older with a great deal of the music as a backing tape hardly shows integrity.

But if it sells....
To quote James Tiberius Kirk - "Don't mince words Bones, tell me what you really think" ;D