October 21: Cologne, Paladium

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2015
eotunun
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
eotunun wrote:Erm, Lords of the Mod Squad, the title of this thread turned out to be wrong.
I guess it would be helpful for folks as inattentive as me to have the Palladium given as the venue, which it happens to be.
It´s all across the city of Cologne from where the Live Music Hall is, so there might be trouble for peeps who find out late.
Thanks for the reminder
You da man, man! ;D
There is shadow under this red rock
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Unfortunatelly, I am forced to give up my presence at the gig, due to some personal (health) problems. If anyone needs ticket, PM me. It is e-ticket (but not personalised, so no problem to get through), maybe with some last minute discount 8)

And everyone attending, enjoy, see you next time!

Great to see you all in Leeds & Nottingham...

Petr
Right On Venom And Revenge
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Have been reading some bits and pieces on FB and here on HL. Positive reviews and not so positive. Some same old s**t about how good they once were I did not even read.

Tomorrow my first, last and only gig this tour. Looking forward to it.

Oh, and hello....It's been a while. :)
"as we walk on the floodland"
eotunun
Overbomber

Rumours on F***book about the gig being cancelled due to illness?
:?
Andrew S. said to get back to me when he finds out how much truth is in that rumour.

Edit:
And the rumours seem to be true. According to what Andrew was told, Berlin has been cancelled as well. Sir von Eldritch seems to have lost his voice due to a bad cold.

Keep an eye on the official channels (That´s NOT me, obviously!) there.

No matter what, there was an aftershow party planned at the Limes pub ear the Palladium. I bet there are quite a few of you lot around, so there´s no reason to give that one a miss, right? ;D
eotunun
Overbomber

And an intermediate update:
I phoned Prime Entertainment, who are the official ones in charge of the gig.
No official confirmation so far, but they have heard of that rumour as well. I´ll update ASAP.
Never Land
Amphetamine Filth

Complete Tour cancelled.
Debs on smoke Debs on weed Debs on Duvel Debs on sleep.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Oh no. :cry:
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Gig cancelled, rescheduled to Dec 8th.
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
Never Land
Amphetamine Filth

Tu 8/12!
Never Land
Amphetamine Filth

We are very sorry to announce that the remaining dates of our tour have been postponed due to an outbreak of viral laryngitis in the band.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Confirmed - postponed, not cancelled though

https://twitter.com/tsomofficial/status ... 5495089152
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

lazarus corporation wrote:Confirmed - postponed, not cancelled though

https://twitter.com/tsomofficial/status ... 5495089152
"Köln Palladium has been rescheduled to Dec 8 and Berlin Columbiahalle will be on Dec 9. Tickets will still be valid for these shows."

"We are working on rescheduling the Athens show for next year. Huge apologies to all; especially those who have travelled from far afield."
Being645
Above the Chemist

... :eek: ... no wonder, if he was ill in Antwerp already, where the venue blew cold air from the side from the first encore on ... my health has also deteriorated a bit again thanks to these audience management strategies ... :( ... but I don't have to sing or play, not even dance. Aspirin Complex might get one over six hours per dosis, but it's no cure, only postponing. Afterwards it's almost as bad as before, maybe even worse, depending on how exhaustive one's work has been.

Anyway, if they cancel they will get back some time later, which might be Christmas, Santa ... ;D :lol: ;D ... and we have somrthing to look forward to ... ;D ;D ;D ...

The Aftershow Party is going to be a wonderful event in itself, so the loss couldn't be less (well, except for hotel and travel cost)...

OK, I've seen now, they've cancelled ... :( ... Bad luck, but not the end of the day ...

All my best wishes to Andrew and whoever else might have caught this year's overly nasty flu. Get well soon. And take care.
(I hate all those flu vaccinated who fall ill slightly and spread their sickness all over the world each year for the benefit of the pharma industry. I for one did NOT catch a cold, but met with one of those idiots)

Haha, and before I've finished writing this post we already have new dates ... that is sweet ... :kiss: ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

BEST again.
Last edited by Being645 on 21 Oct 2015, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

The full message (collated from various tweets):
We are very sorry to announce that the remaining dates of our tour have been postponed due to an outbreak of viral laryngitis in the band.

Köln Palladium has been rescheduled to Dec 8 and Berlin Columbiahalle will be on Dec 9. Tickets will still be valid for these shows.

We are working on rescheduling the Athens show for next year. Huge apologies to all; especially those who have travelled from far afield.

Andrew received a doctor's note this morning instructing him not to sing for at least 7 days. Chris and Dave are also suffering, along with several of the crew. We hate cancelling gigs; we hope that the rearranged shows will make up for it.

So, to reiterate, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled shows, but if you need a refund, please see your ticket office. Sorry, all.
eotunun
Overbomber

So get well, Sire! Image

And see some of you at the "Aftershow"party.
Looking forward to see the usual suspects! :wink:
Being645
Above the Chemist

NOTE:

The long scheduled Aftershow Party is still going to take place, and will now start from 7pm at Limes, Mülheimer Freiheit 150, 51063 Köln.
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

I can't make rescheduled gig so I offer a ticket for a good price :)
pm if interested
the same for gig in Berlin
And the kissing and the colours come crushing down
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

https://www.facebook.com/events/8340328 ... 728199514/

COLOGNE GIG CANCELLED TONIGHT. Postponed 'till March, details will follow.
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
godgirl

http://www.palladium-koeln.de/programm/programm/

I really hope I find out about tomorrow BEFORE I go to the airport, I might not get my ££ for hotel and flight back but I cannot be f**ked to get up at 6am to go there if there's no gig. [/img]
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

from the Sister's Twitter account just now:
It is with a heavy heart that we are forced to postpone tonight's gig in Köln and tomorrow's gig in Berlin again. Huge apologies to all.

These shows have been rescheduled for 8th March 2016 at Köln Palladium and 10th March 2016 at Berlin Columbiahalle.

Andrew Eldritch has had a recurrence of the viral laryngitis which forced us off the road last time, and has consequently lost his voice.

The same doctor as last time saw him, and recommended again he does not sing for a week, otherwise there's the chance of irreparable damage.

Refunds for anyone who can't make the rescheduled shows are available from point of purchase.

Once again, huge apologies to all who had hoped to attend, and to our promoters FKP Scorpio. We WILL see you in March.
Being645
Above the Chemist

:eek: :eek: :eek: ... OK. That's the worst of luck ... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...

But then again, I could hear it from his voice in Athens that there was something not 100% ok ... so better this way than worse ...

After all, the f**king flu I personally had caught in October is also still causing coughs and other symptoms. So what.

Get well, Andrew ... :wink: ... and make sure, you make it here in March next year ... :D ...

* perhaps, some sign of life during the meantime were a nice idea ... shouldn't be so difficult ... :wink: ...
sukhoi

Any suggestion where in Cologne to change our sadness into some drinks?
Right On Venom And Revenge
Being645
Above the Chemist

sukhoi wrote:Any suggestion where in Cologne to change our sadness into some drinks?
Depends on where you are now. There's Christmas markets and Christmas shopping all over the city center now. So this is a good idea only if you like that sort of rush ... perhaps Limes again, where the Aftershow Party took place last time? They open doors not before 7pm,though, afaik ...
Anyway, I'm in for a meet-up and a few drinks anywhere ...
eotunun
Overbomber

Probably the best location for gathering forces would be the Gaffel Brewery near Cologne central station. A nicely big location where strange people stick out like a sore thumb. We'd recognize each others instantly. ;D

I have no fucking clue why the HL won eat my BBCode for the link to Google Maps to the location, I guess that means I have been sacked for good?
Anyhow, here's a link to somehow copy&Paste, or maybe the forum will make it clickable by itself:

https://www.google.de/maps/place/Gaffel ... e0d27bfcbb

Edit #n+1: Aha! It's the equals-sign. Copy&paste, I'm affraid…
Being645
Above the Chemist

eotunun wrote:Probably the best location for gathering forces would be the Gaffel Brewery near Cologne central station. A nicely big location where strange people stick out like a sore thumb. We'd recognize each others instantly. ;D

I have no fucking clue why the HL won eat my BBCode for the link to Google Maps to the location, I guess that means I have been sacked for good?
Anyhow, here's a link to somehow copy&Paste, or maybe the forum will make it clickable by itself:

https://www.google.de/maps/place/Gaffel ... e0d27bfcbb

Edit #n+1: Aha! It's the equals-sign. Copy&paste, I'm affraid…
Not the worst idea, and slightly off the XMas shopping. Also most people will be in or near the centre of the city, anyway ... :) ...