Real drums on 'Floorshow' EP

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Fodderstompf
Amphetamine Filth

Hi there, don't know if this has been discussed before. I had a listen to the 'Floorshow'-EP yesterday using headphones. During 'Floorshow' (the song) I noticed some real drums additionally being played over the drum machine part, specifically during:
0:10-0:33 min
0:44-1:08 min
1:25-1:40 min
1:48-2:30 min (this part the most obvious)
2:54 min till end.
Did you noticed this before? I was quite surprised I must say.
iesus
Overbomber

:von: was a drummer Image ;D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

This was recorded in 1981, wasn't it, at a point when their only release so far had used live drums. They were still refining their sound, I guess.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.