Apple Radio anyone?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

Has anyone tried apple radio yet? And if so, is the selection better than pandora?
Pista
Cureboi

Not going anywhere near it tbh.
I only really listen to 6music and have tune in pro which has a zillion stations to choose from that I won' t even begin to get around to browsingIn any case, Pandora only works in the USA, Australia & New Zealand.
Ichoonz is bad enough without a flipping streaming music option too.
;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

Apple is so sneaky, first (3 months) one's free. I'll resist the temptation and check out 6music.

And you're not missing much with Pandora.
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It is not that bad,actually.I have the premium on Spotify but Apple sugestions are pretty good.I found tihs band through it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQfxfBwEhQ and several others and i am not disappointed
Keep Music Evil
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

Apple did suggest "Intro to Sisters of Mercy - A crash course in the music of the goth gods" :roll:
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.