Looking to trade

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Not sure how this works here but I have a list of gigs I'm looking for - if you have any feel free to message and ask what I have as it's easier to list what I don't have than what I do have.

I'm looking for - 3.3.83 London - England - The Venue
24.3.83 Peterborough Technical College
30.6.83 Kingston Polytechnic
11.8.83 Electric Ballroom
12.8.83 Camden Palace
23.5.84 Birmingham Tin Can
17.5.84 Coventry Polytechnic
19.10.84 UEA Norwich
22.10.84 Brighton Top Rank (Complete)
1.11.84 Guildford Civic Hall
Any Compelte Near Meth Experience gigs other than St Joseph's Well 2005
HMV Forum 9.4.2009
Belgrade 2006 and 2012
Paradiso Amsterdam 27.9.2017
Any other post 1990 gig offer welcome.
I have most other gigs between 1981 and 2001 in some format or another. Message and ask if I have what you need.
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Hi, dunno if anyone else has helped out with any of these so I've stuck (or rather will shortly be sticking) a couple from your list in the Sharing section. No trade required unless by some extremely unlikely chance you have full recordings of Manc Leeds 2020 or the Friday or Sunday from last month, which I'm sure you won't, so just help yourself, no charge :)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
FireInReptileHouse

Unfortunately Im quite short on anything post 2010 so I dont have those, but of course will be straight on here if I find them. First helper, very kind, thank you so much - what a cracking show that Paradiso gig was
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

FireInReptileHouse wrote: 28 Oct 2021, 11:01 Unfortunately Im quite short on anything post 2010 so I dont have those, but of course will be straight on here if I find them. First helper, very kind, thank you so much - what a cracking show that Paradiso gig was
No worries, soz i can't help you with more of the old s**t, I've a few bits and bobs of pre 85, mainly 83, but of the 17 Ikea Gnedby shelves currently storing Sisters CD bootlegs, pre 85 takes up the first 3. I'm sure most of your list is readily available hither or thither :)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
FireInReptileHouse

Absolutely no worries. I'll be posting my want list in the sharing under a "taking requests" heading so people know what I don't have - will hopefully upload anything that people want that I have. Hopefully can help everyone else out like everyone has for me - some stuff just needs reuploads so will try to help with that too. Cheers again for those.