daughters of conceptual sex death...hmmm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

so,cant find anything on them.wondered if there were any posters here who could direct me towards some of their music maybe?
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

ummmm.... not heard of them im afraid, tell us more!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Serendipityhaven

wish i could paddy.i tripped over them sort of,when browsing thru ebay music category.was intrigued by the name,unfortunately the description was cryptic to say the least,the seller wasnt keen to answer q's and havent had much luck using the standard search engines either.
im figuring maybe something in the industrial vein,but is only guess work based on the other cds the seller was auctioning off at the same time.

have asked about,including other forums and have come up with nothing;which makes it all the more interesting.

wish id bought the cd now.....

still,if anybody proves more adept with google than i,please let me know your findings :)
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Serendipityhaven

hey if id bought it thru ebay second hand it wuld have cost more than this!
fantastic.
interesting site that one too.plenty of obscure bands in amongst the lists.
cheers Big Si :)
Serendipityhaven

got the album.will have it to share i think on kazaa as soon as i can find the time and energy to sort it out.
definately one for the odd ball electro,post kraftwerk,experimantal abstract fans.
i love it.
if it were art work it would be a Pollock for sure,or maybe a Christo...
its from the eighties so its not cutting edge technology here,but for its time ;well listen for yourself :)

oh yeah,the people who sold it,recommend checking out their stuff.no p'n'p charges for uk orders and got it next day delivery too.
something for everyone.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Serendipityhaven wrote:got the album.will have it to share i think on kazaa as soon as i can find the time and energy to sort it out.
definately one for the odd ball electro,post kraftwerk,experimantal abstract fans.
i love it.
if it were art work it would be a Pollock for sure,or maybe a Christo...
its from the eighties so its not cutting edge technology here,but for its time ;well listen for yourself :)

oh yeah,the people who sold it,recommend checking out their stuff.no p'n'p charges for uk orders and got it next day delivery too.
something for everyone.
@ SH - Whats the URL of the place where you bought the item?

Plus dont forget to let us ALL know when you have shared them on Kazza
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Serendipityhaven

@ A.T.G-
i followed the link Big Si left its umm www.rapidspin.co.uk

if you use that it will take you to the home page.got a catalogue with the cd,they have rare vids and even comics(Paddy :D )as well.

really couldnt praise them enough.veritable treasure trove of oddities;they pride themselves on it.

as for ripping them to mp3..man what a nightmare thats turining out to be.

someones put some play centre 2 gadget on here now thats supposedly good for converting to mp3,but after an hour of messing around with it i gave up.

:? its soooo unfair >stamps foot :oops: