The Sisters Of Murphy - 02/07/2016 - The Library, Leeds

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Just us.....

:)

https://www.facebook.com/events/500320973472147/

Hope you are all well,
Paddy.
Last edited by Padstar on 18 Jul 2016, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Jesus.... i used to have hair according to that profile pic.....
Francis
Overbomber

You're in good company Paddy. :von:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Francis wrote:You're in good company Paddy. :von:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths have feelings too
Francis
Overbomber

You dancin'?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Francis wrote:You dancin'?
Not anymore. Bad back
Goths have feelings too
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

so have i, now
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hey Padstar, any chances of a full recording/bootleg :D?

Cheers!
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

There should be some video evidence before long - will try and sort something out Audio wise..... better unstick this thread.... blatant abuse of my legacy POWER!!!!

Paddy x
scotty
Overbomber

Another Smurphs gig? Funny, I've still got a ticket from "The Last Ever Show Friday 4th September 2009"!!! That's been some encore Paddy!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"