Chuck Berry

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Randall Flagg
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

to release his first studio album in 37 (THIRTY SEVEN) years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37694911

"I've worked on this record for a long time," Berry said in a statement. "Now I can hang up my shoes!"

And we thought we'd been waiting a while!

Flagg
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Yes, but...in the space of 22 years he released 19 studio albums, so an annual run rate of 0.86. Even counting the "baby pictures" :von:'s managed 4 albums in 39 years, for a run rate of 0.1.

So not only have we been waiting a fudge of a long time for a new album, we also have less to sustain ourselves with while we wait.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I can't agree with you - there are loads of bootlegs, some gigs on few boots, from few independent source.