Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Quiff Boy wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 16:44
sam donut wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 16:09 the size of my stomach is irrelevant. :P
you keep telling yourself that, chief ;) :lol:
I tell myself at least twice a day. It doesn't get any more convincing, though. :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

whoops. original post got lost in the pagination

here we go:
Quiff Boy wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 15:57 If it helps, here's some official info about the sizes:

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
ruffers
Overbomber

sam donut wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 23:08
Pista wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 22:15
sam donut wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 19:23

I've already dribbled food down mine like the incompetent old man I seem to be turning into.
Badge of honour
Thank God they don't make jogging bottoms.
They didn't used to make zip up hoodies either....
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
iesus
Overbomber

ruffers wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 18:36
sam donut wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 23:08
Pista wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 22:15

Badge of honour
Thank God they don't make jogging bottoms.
They didn't used to make zip up hoodies either....
True. Though these times the best seller would be sleeper pajamas :innocent:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
prunes
Road Kill

Hi, remember to check the paperwork if you ordered a sweatshirt ... I put below the message I sent to sandbag (I cannot insert my photo ...)

Hello,

I sent you a message this morning because I had not received my package, it arrived .... Thank you.

On the other hand, there is a big printing problem ... 1991 turns into 81 11 ...

https://the-sisters-of-mercy-uk.myshopi ... -exclusive

1991 being an "important" date for this band, I hope you didn't stock up on goods in advance ... If so, I believe you can throw it all away (unfortunately).

(81 11 doesn't mean anything ...)

What do you offer, a refund?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.

Have a good day,

(I am French speaking, my English is basic)
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

prunes wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 14:12 https://the-sisters-of-mercy-uk.myshopi ... -exclusive
1991 being an "important" date for this band, I hope you didn't stock up on goods in advance ... If so, I believe you can throw it all away (unfortunately).
(81 11 doesn't mean anything ...)
Well they're both significant anniversaries, and why should the 10th anniversary be more "important" than the 30th? :?
I received the same shirt, with (81-11 instead of 81-91). I'm not complaining as I only paid a tenner (+ postage) for it. My good friend Andrew S bought 3 of them! :lol:
They are probably keen to offload old stock and make room for the 40th anniversary merch. :wink: .
But I agree they should have made the different dates clear in the photos.
prunes
Road Kill

Hi Scardwel,

Thank you for your answer.

On the one sold it is written 1991 and not 81-91 ...

I could have understood the "error" or the change 81 - 11

It's totally different, isn't it?

I see this as an old t-shirt, for example for the 1991 tour or even the creation of "reptile house ltd" etc ... But not for an anniversary date.

Finally, anyway, it is not the merchandise presented on the site.
Pista
Cureboi

prunes wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 16:20 Hi Scardwel,

Thank you for your answer.

On the one sold it is written 1991 and not 81-91 ...

I could have understood the "error" or the change 81 - 11

It's totally different, isn't it?

I see this as an old t-shirt, for example for the 1991 tour or even the creation of "reptile house ltd" etc ... But not for an anniversary date.

Finally, anyway, it is not the merchandise presented on the site.
Are you saying you have a mis-printed shirt?
Have you got a photo?
If you have, here's how to insert images here
https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26790
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
prunes
Road Kill

https://the-sisters-of-mercy-uk.myshopi ... -exclusive

Hi Pista,

Normally, I got there ... If not, I can send it to you by email.

Instead of 1991 it is written 81-11.

This is not what is offered on the site ...

I notice that the writing on the sleeve is different too. Not visible in my photo, but the cuffs (seams) are different too ...

In short, as said above, I have the impression of having inherited the old model ...
Pista
Cureboi

Ah. Now I see what you mean.
I ordered one too. Hasn't arrived over 3 weeks later. Not the first time sandbag have lost my order.
Indeed, it's not what was advertised
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
abridged
Slight Overbomber

It's the 30th anniversary shirt isn't it? Already had it but got it for £12 so not complaining. :D
The Chancer Corporation
prunes
Road Kill

Hi,

I await their response now ...

In the meantime, I'll dye this one ...

https://postimg.cc/LYXCdtQk
Pista
Cureboi

abridged wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 17:34 It's the 30th anniversary shirt isn't it? Already had it but got it for £12 so not complaining. :D
Including 1st class mail it was £15 for me. But I ordered what I saw.
Although that's purely academic right now if the thing doesn't even show up.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Swinnow
Overbomber

I don't recall seeing that at the XXX show at the Poly, but fire-eaters, filmic delights, postcards and buns can be so distracting.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 18:32
abridged wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 17:34 It's the 30th anniversary shirt isn't it? Already had it but got it for £12 so not complaining. :D
Including 1st class mail it was £15 for me. But I ordered what I saw.
Although that's purely academic right now if the thing doesn't even show up.
True. Must admit I didn't look closely enough. I just saw a cheap long sleeved shirt! It would have been nice to have the 1991 one again. Mine is lost somewhere in Finland! There's a post back log in the UK and I think parcels to Europe are being held up because of Brexit so it may be because of that it's gone astray this time. I'm holding of sending Abridged copies to Europe for now.
The Chancer Corporation
Pista
Cureboi

abridged wrote: 30 Dec 2020, 09:14 There's a post back log in the UK and I think parcels to Europe are being held up because of Brexit so it may be because of that it's gone astray this time.
I figured maybe that was the reason and held off contacting them until now.
This will be the third item that went AWOL from them.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
prunes
Road Kill

For me, it ends well:

Hello ,

Thank you for your email and apologies for any disappointment caused. Unfortunately, we are unable to swap the item to the one mentioned in your email as the one you hoped to have received is no longer available. However, we can confirm all the designs on this store are going to be reviewed in the New Year. Therefore, we suggest you re-visit the store at a latter time. In the meantime, we have processed a full refund on your account. Please keep the t-shirt, there is no need to return it.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

That's jolly decent of them.
And bad news for my wallet about a load of new designs.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Swinnow wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 18:42 I don't recall seeing that at the XXX show at the Poly, but fire-eaters, filmic delights, postcards and buns can be so distracting.
They didn't have them in Leeds in 2011 but they appeared at the Roundhouse show later that year. They may have had them in Glasgow as well, but memory fails I'm afraid.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
mh
Above the Chemist

ribbons69 wrote: 04 Jan 2021, 10:41
Swinnow wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 18:42 I don't recall seeing that at the XXX show at the Poly, but fire-eaters, filmic delights, postcards and buns can be so distracting.
They didn't have them in Leeds in 2011 but they appeared at the Roundhouse show later that year. They may have had them in Glasgow as well, but memory fails I'm afraid.
I got one in Dublin with the 81/11 print that year; likewise didn't see them in Leeds. I also did Glasgow that year but have no recollection of what was on offer there.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

the stock in the shop is incredibly low. might have to get one of the better quality boots from wish after all. :?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Wilkstein
Road Kill

How long does it usually take for stuff to arrive?
Swinnow
Overbomber

Wilkstein wrote: 28 May 2021, 19:06 How long does it usually take for stuff to arrive?
How long is a piece of string? I've known orders arrive almost by return of post but also take weeks as well.

I'd guess things slow down in those long slow periods between touring activity as stock levels dip, plus the Covid thang won't help either due to the uncertainty added to any future planning.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Swinnow wrote: 28 May 2021, 19:11
Wilkstein wrote: 28 May 2021, 19:06 How long does it usually take for stuff to arrive?
How long is a piece of string? I've known orders arrive almost by return of post but also take weeks as well.

I'd guess things slow down in those long slow periods between touring activity as stock levels dip, plus the Covid thang won't help either due to the uncertainty added to any future planning.
depends whether your friend has put the wrong address on the order doesnt it **name omitted to protect the guilty **? :innocent: :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Once I had to wait for almost two months. I had thought the parcel might have gone missing, but it arrived at long last. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)