Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

markfiend wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 10:34 There's this thing called washing oh brother Lee :lol:
i may not wash me as often as i could but when i do i do it properly. none of that sitting in a 35-gallon solution of my own filth for hours malarkey. but i'm not married and so dont need an excuse to sneak off for special "me time" ... oh you meant the white clothes? dont know, cant remember really ever owning any. but i do wash the black ones. thats what the bath-tub is for right? :P
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: You know I love you really Lee :kiss:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid

markfiend wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 10:59 :lol: You know I love you really Lee :kiss:
funnily enough i do! straight back at ya! love to Kerry as well :kiss:

hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Cadiz (they of the Gift reissue) are now carrying some official Sissies tees:

https://viveleshop.com/collections/t-sh ... _by=manual
Rantz Hoseley
Road Kill

ruffers wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 09:52 White hoodie would be great, get it done if you're watching! (please)
i would love so very much if they released a white hoodie of the Orange Print Shut.The.f**k.Up./Sisters on the Howling Edge long sleeve that they had back in... 2009? Alas, I have grown and can no longer fit into the 'size svelte' one I bought all those years ago.
geoff2k
Road Kill

hellboy69 wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 23:16 Cadiz (they of the Gift reissue) are now carrying some official Sissies tees:

Looks like viveleshop.com has been replaced by cadizmerchstore.com, so the link is now:

https://cadizmerchstore.com/collections ... _by=manual
Being645
Above the Chemist

geoff2k wrote: 24 May 2023, 19:52
hellboy69 wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 23:16 Cadiz (they of the Gift reissue) are now carrying some official Sissies tees:

Looks like viveleshop.com has been replaced by cadizmerchstore.com, so the link is now:

No, viveleshop has been replaced by shopify ... official Sisters stuff still there. Cadiz are just bootlegs ...

https://the-sisters-of-mercy-uk.myshopify.com/
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote: 24 May 2023, 20:23

No, viveleshop has been replaced by shopify ... official Sisters stuff still there. Cadiz are just bootlegs ...

The Cadiz shirts say “official band merchandise” - maybe licensed out as they are generic record cover designs…
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Rantz Hoseley wrote: 16 May 2023, 23:23
ruffers wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 09:52 White hoodie would be great, get it done if you're watching! (please)
i would love so very much if they released a white hoodie of the Orange Print Shut.The.f**k.Up./Sisters on the Howling Edge long sleeve that they had back in... 2009? Alas, I have grown and can no longer fit into the 'size svelte' one I bought all those years ago.
This request is emphatically seconded! Sadly at present if you want a white Sisters hoodie of any kind (or indeed any hoodie whatsoever) you need to go fake it up on redbubble or the likes :urff:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Always good to check back in with the official merch store - I definitely don't need a set of Sisters dogtags....or do I?
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

nomad wrote: 30 May 2023, 19:56 Always good to check back in with the official merch store - I definitely don't need a set of Sisters dogtags....or do I?
YES! Get em! :lol: 8)
iesus
Overbomber

nomad wrote: 30 May 2023, 19:56 Always good to check back in with the official merch store - I definitely don't need a set of Sisters dogtags....or do I?
16 pounds for a dog tag or 32 for 2 of them is expensive, isn't it? :twisted: :bat:
You could have a nice shirt like "EMBROIDERED WORK SHIRT" for only 4 pounds more than 2 dog tags :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Rantz Hoseley
Road Kill

It makes me very distraught that the "afterhours" shirt is not available in XL...
...I guess I'll have to console myself with the one that quotes "Here" and a silver badge pin.

This is my cross to bear.
eastmidswhizzkid

still no "Hot Metal And Methedrine" shirts. and wtf is that gorgeous green womens shirt only in womens fit? maybe if i get a bigger one and cut the sleeves off (standard) it will look ok?

Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

I, in my "oh my God I'm going to see the TSOM", I had no idea there were so many sayings on the shirts. I bought the orange one (reminded me of Halloween) and it says "When I stand and raise my hand there is no god but where I am." Can be very extremely accurate for a Christian if one believes in a certain way.

Oh and like a good consumer, I also bought the Official US tour shirt. As I fear it will be another 15 years for them to return to the states again - if they do at all. Hell, we could two completely different countries by then. Okay, I will stop rambling now.......I am eyeing the coffee mug though..... :wink: It's pink. I'm a girl.
This place is death with walls
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Incoming! wrote: 18 Jul 2023, 18:29
I, in my "oh my God I'm going to see the TSOM", I had no idea there were so many sayings on the shirts. I bought the orange one (reminded me of Halloween) and it says "When I stand and raise my hand there is no god but where I am." Can be very extremely accurate for a Christian if one believes in a certain way.

Oh and like a good consumer, I also bought the Official US tour shirt. As I fear it will be another 15 years for them to return to the states again - if they do at all. Hell, we could two completely different countries by then. Okay, I will stop rambling now.......I am eyeing the coffee mug though..... :wink: It's pink. I'm a girl.
I have the mug and unless they changed the batch it is definitely red not pink, which may disappoint you but pleases me, as I don't like pink at all! (and I'm a girl :lol: )
Purple though..... :D an entire Sisters range in purple or black with purple would be most glorious! ;D

Get the mug anyway, it's lovely! :wink: :D :lol:
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Charlie wrote: 19 Jul 2023, 07:36

I have the mug and unless they changed the batch it is definitely red not pink, which may disappoint you but pleases me, as I don't like pink at all! (and I'm a girl :lol: )
Purple though..... :D an entire Sisters range in purple or black with purple would be most glorious! ;D

Get the mug anyway, it's lovely! :wink: :D :lol:
The Purple would definitely nice. Okay. I'll go for the red mug. :wink:
manicboy
Road Kill

I think the new merch is kinda lame and a bit pricey. The images and designs are bit worn-out and generic. I've recently bought Floodland, Anaconda and Alice "official" t-shirts from Rockabilia & Burning Airlines for around $20 each.
ruffers
Overbomber

Over time the red on the mug fades away and you just end up wth the white text.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Do you/anyone have an image of the official US tour shirt? Don’t seem to have seen it anywhere… Cheers!
Pista
Cureboi

ruffers wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 12:28 Over time the red on the mug fades away and you just end up wth the white text.
Sounds like the girls on speed shirt. The red flakes off that very easily.
I daren't wear it too often so as to prolong it's life
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

nomad wrote: 20 Aug 2023, 17:51

Do you/anyone have an image of the official US tour shirt? Don’t seem to have seen it anywhere… Cheers!
I'll take a picture. But just a warning I suck at posting pictures on this site.
Pista
Cureboi

Incoming! wrote: 21 Aug 2023, 13:45

I'll take a picture. But just a warning I suck at posting pictures on this site.
Have a look here for tips :)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26790
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

nomad wrote: 20 Aug 2023, 17:51

Let's see if this works. US Shirt Forgive the dog hair.

[imgImagefree image host[/img]
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Back side

I was at the Denver show.