Damage Done - the infamous no-name 3 watt amplifier

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Fixater
Road Kill

By all means give me a nudge if a dedicated post to this exists elsewhere. Could not see anything specific in the search anyway!

Most people will know the story of the Damage Done's guitar and bass parts being recorded through a 3 watt practice amplifier.

Mr Eldritch himself posted a photo of it on the official website - but it is very small picture by todays standards.

http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/tech/g ... e3watt.htm

Another picture of it turned up more recently in Facebook as the amp itself had featured in an exhibition in 2011 in Leeds. Sadly, I didn't attend this exhibition.

I have always been intrigued as to what on earth this amplifier really was!

I came across a picture of a Selmer / Futurama M-10 that has a very similar facia layout, but was a solid state amp. However, the box of tricks in question is without doubt a valve amplifier and looks quite shambolic inside at that.

Anybody have a more detail picture of it - or even better does somebody know what it is?