get your freeebies courtesy of Maccy Ds

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/homepage/asp/return.html

it may take a while to load up but worth its weight in Mac-freebies when it does.

oh yeah,heres the really good part,you get the odd Mac-spam email now and then but in amongst the nonsense are the opportunity to get free cinema tickets for you and whoever else you want to drag along with you.stuff like lilo and stitch...in that vein.

whilest your there,sign up your whoile family and claim the Mac-free voucher packs for your very Mac-own. :D
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Big Si
School Bully

Serendipityhaven wrote:http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/homepage/asp/return.html

it may take a while to load up but worth its weight in Mac-freebies when it does.

oh yeah,heres the really good part,you get the odd Mac-spam email now and then but in amongst the nonsense are the opportunity to get free cinema tickets for you and whoever else you want to drag along with you.stuff like lilo and stitch...in that vein.

whilest your there,sign up your whoile family and claim the Mac-free voucher packs for your very Mac-own. :D
My mate Robbie said last night that if you write a letter of complaint not about the food, but about too many flies in their restaurants they'll send you £15 in cinema vouchers :innocent:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Take them for everything you can get... just don't eat that sorry excuse for "food". ;)
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
hallucienate
Overbomber

Chairman Bux wrote:Take them for everything you can get... just don't eat that sorry excuse for "food". ;)
I've never eaten anything from McD's, ever. I think I'll keep it that way :D
Serendipityhaven

my eldest son had his last birthday party in one of the several local mac d's in town here.
dont know if youve noticed but they have tv's placed on high all over,never in use either
whilst we were there one of said tvs broke its support and fell from its bracket from ceiling hieight,onto a customer sitting directly below.
at the time we were on another floor so were spared the accident groupies stampede and the paramedics and the rest,but didnt take long for the events to be passed on by the employees down stairs to our mac d hostess upstairs.
clocked the tv suspended above the party table and decided it was time to leave shortly after.
now thats a compensation claim of epic££££££££ i should imagine.
not exactly short of witnesses,and cant claim it was an act of god either.

the moral?watch your heads and always opt for take out where possible.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

hallucienate wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:Take them for everything you can get... just don't eat that sorry excuse for "food". ;)
I disagree. Myself and Nurse regulary take the Little Helpers for their weekly dose of toxins and E numbers. The highlight of the day is when they're put to bed, curtains pulled, lights out and you can watch then glow in the dark. :eek:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Jim
Slight Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
I disagree. Myself and Nurse regulary take the Little Helpers for their weekly dose of toxins and E numbers. The highlight of the day is when they're put to bed, curtains pulled, lights out and you can watch then glow in the dark. :eek:
LOL :notworthy:
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Thea
Overbomber

i like Mc D's. it's warm, you can sit down, they have chips and milkshake and there are toilets there.

it;s where you go when you miss the 3.00 bus and have to wait for the 5.20
Serendipityhaven

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm;
milkshake 8)

BK ones are far superior,but......

in art college days had a boyfriend who said one of his big bors made the machines which mixed/and generated the milkshakes for Mc D's.he said they were composed largely of wood pulp :eek:
Serendipityhaven

the milkshake that is.