(Yet Another) Currently Being Pissed Off By...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

Being645 wrote: 17 Nov 2022, 23:15 So treasures,

an unidentified but chewing monster is apparently raiding my belly and it will take some time and effort to get rid of it
including some 6-plus-hour surgery tomorrow to begin with ... *sigh ...

Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck in the next few days ... or don't, if you prefer so.

Gotta sleep a bit now. See you later.
:eek:
Bl00dy hell! Fingers crossed all goes well & that you're back on your feet in no time.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Everything crossed as crossingly as crossing can be Sabine, sending love and positivity from Burley Park, speak soon mate.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Good luck and beat whatever tries to knock you, Sabine.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

I was a bit shocked to see this, I don't know what it could be but it doesn't sound nice...best wishes and gute Besserung!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

an unidentified but chewing monster is apparently raiding my belly and it will take some time and effort to get rid of it

Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck in the next few days ... or don't, if you prefer so.

sending love peace and fire from WhizzWorld. xx
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
OLDFART
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Best of luck to you and hope everything goes well .
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Awwwww Sabine, I don't know how you're getting on or when you'll see this? ..... but i had no idea when you told me you 'might be away for a bit' meant hospital and operations! :eek: :(

So sorry to hear it's so bad and i really hope that things go well and you start to feel better soon, sending hugs and best wishes to you lovely lady. xxxx
Being645
Above the Chemist

Four weeks later, I'm back to eating (and more importantly, digesting) properly ... :) ...
The monster has been identified as ovarian cancer which had spread in the abdomen forming some omental cake with parts of the colon in two places. It took 9 hours to remove the mess (almost entirely), and weeks for the remains of my colon to learn its new paths, but hell, eventually I feel that I got over the worst of this first and most exhausting stage of counteraction ... :) ...

Many, many thanks to you all for your good wishes and energies ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...
eastmidswhizzkid

thats a hell of a thing to have to battle but i am sure you can do it Sabine. big love and beyond best wishes from me. fuck cancer. :kiss:

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Yaaaay Sabiiiiiiiine!!! Back and better than ever, as Speedy Lee says, f**k cancer. Sounds fkng awful mate but you're clearly one strong cookie. Keep on keeping on m'lady :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Being645 wrote: 16 Dec 2022, 15:20 Four weeks later, I'm back to eating (and more importantly, digesting) properly ... :) ...
The monster has been identified as ovarian cancer which had spread in the abdomen forming some omental cake with parts of the colon in two places. It took 9 hours to remove the mess (almost entirely), and weeks for the remains of my colon to learn its new paths, but hell, eventually I feel that I got over the worst of this first and most exhausting stage of counteraction ... :) ...

Many, many thanks to you all for your good wishes and energies ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...
Holy carp!
Good to see you back & smiling at least.
Massive hugs from Hungary-land
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Very happy to see you're back Sabine! And frankly, alive, was worried there.
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Wow, that is really bad news. :cry:
All the very best to you! Keeping my fingers crossed that you can fight the snarky fiend to never come back! Wishing you strength and lots of mental support from your loved ones. And a private concert from a certain :von:. Playing all the new songs too. :D
He really owes you!
Feel tightly hugged, even if we’ve not met yet.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Another "fuck cancer" from me. All the best.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
iesus
Overbomber

Sabine fight the beast and destroy it!
Many positive vibes from here :kiss:
Everything will go fine :notworthy: :bat: :hl:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Hope it done for you having this genetic monster inside your body, Sabine. Speedy and fully recovery.
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I had to resurface to wish Sabine a speedy recovery....get well soon...
Being645
Above the Chemist

sam1 wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 20:09 I had to resurface to wish Sabine a speedy recovery....get well soon...
That is very sweet of you, sam1 ... :) :kiss: ... thought of my first visit to Glasgow for The Sisters show in 2011 recently,
and of all the lovely places you got me to, including the HL meet up in the pub before the gig, where I met so many Sisters fans
for the first time (including dear James) ... :) :D ... forever a highlight ... :D ...

Anyway, I'm glad to be released from hospital since Friday. Gotta eat lots of good food and build strength now for the next stage,
for I'm definitely decided to get over this mess... :evil: 8) :) ... thank you all for your support ... :) :kiss: :notworthy: ...
Pista
Cureboi

My electrician.
I'm slightly lucky to be alive.
The sparky's been working at the new place, fitting the new meter box.
Went over there to put some more wood on the stove to help the tile cement dry & he wasn't there but there's a hole in the wall about the size of a 7" record where he's been cutting out the wall to fit the thing.
So as not to let all the heat out I stuffed it with screwed up paper.
Speaking to him on the phone a little later, it turns out he's discovered a "pirate" cable into the house that was by-passing the meter & that the hole I merrily stuffed had a live mains cable sticking out of it. :evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The words "dangerously negligent" spring to mind. And then spring back out as being woefully inadequate. Bloody hell.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid

Pista wrote: 05 Jan 2023, 17:17 My electrician.
I'm slightly lucky to be alive.
The sparky's been working at the new place, fitting the new meter box.
Went over there to put some more wood on the stove to help the tile cement dry & he wasn't there but there's a hole in the wall about the size of a 7" record where he's been cutting out the wall to fit the thing.
So as not to let all the heat out I stuffed it with screwed up paper.
Speaking to him on the phone a little later, it turns out he's discovered a "pirate" cable into the house that was by-passing the meter & that the hole I merrily stuffed had a live mains cable sticking out of it. :evil:
:eek: ffs Steve! glad youre ok bro.

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Way down the scale in the global scheme of things but I'm CBPOB a horde of tiny flies suddenly appearing in the house, all of whom seemingly want to fly up my nostrils. I'm flailing my arms around as though I was in a goth club.
—Bertrand Russell
iesus
Overbomber

markfiend wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 16:04 Way down the scale in the global scheme of things but I'm CBPOB a horde of tiny flies suddenly appearing in the house, all of whom seemingly want to fly up my nostrils. I'm flailing my arms around as though I was in a goth club.
mark i have witness something like this and it was a rotten piece of meat near the house. i would suggest to have a look around for something in a state of decay. It was unpleasant for me too, i can understand this. Also a lots of chlorine to clean the spot and the around place will help. :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I've not found anything in the house but there is a neighbour who puts food out for the rats. She thinks she's putting it out for the birds but I've seen what's eating it. So yeah I think you could be onto something. Thanks.
—Bertrand Russell
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote: 25 Dec 2022, 08:08
sam1 wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 20:09 I had to resurface to wish Sabine a speedy recovery....get well soon...
That is very sweet of you, sam1 ... :) :kiss: ... thought of my first visit to Glasgow for The Sisters show in 2011 recently,
and of all the lovely places you got me to, including the HL meet up in the pub before the gig, where I met so many Sisters fans
for the first time (including dear James) ... :) :D ... forever a highlight ... :D ...

Anyway, I'm glad to be released from hospital since Friday. Gotta eat lots of good food and build strength now for the next stage,
for I'm definitely decided to get over this mess... :evil: 8) :) ... thank you all for your support ... :) :kiss: :notworthy: ...
I totally missed all this Sabine! I am so sorry but happy you got through the surgery and all. yes please eat and gain all your energy back. Also let us know if we can do anything from here, if you need anything you know. We are not that far from you. many many hugs!