Baker's Dozen in The Quietus

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
MAndrews
Amphetamine Filth

http://thequietus.com/articles/23198-to ... en?page=12

Sandwiched between Judas Priest and Dead Can Dance.
UniversalRinging
Amphetamine Filth

Urgh. That Tom G. Such an interesting fella. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Cheers for this.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

"I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt, "

Class. I'm having that.
Now I'm off to listen to Into The Crypts of Rays again. Are you morbid?
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Tommy G. is such a great performer... Saw him twice now with his newish outfit Triptykon and was quite impressed with the morbid vibe that - I thought - I am used to after all that years of metal abuse, but no... he still sends shivers up my spine with his presence alone! :lol:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

"When they were still a band"

:eek: :lol:
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

He actually heard "Black Planet" live? Man, that´s really something! :lol:
REDSHAMAN
Road Kill

I think Tom's thinking of another song as i don't think Black Planet was played live. Wish they'd play it though.