Book Launch

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

As much as I hate begging for favours, it looks as though I could use a little assistance. :oops: :|

As some of you will have doubtless noticed, I've just self-published a book through Booklocker.com in the States.
It's a bit like being on a small Indie label with crap distribution and no promotion - except what I sort out myself.

Does anyone based in either the UK, USA, or Europe have the time to hand out a few flyers at their respective favourite pubs, clubs or venues?
I can either post you a bundle in the UK or if you have access to free photocopying/printing I can e-mail you the word template.
I'm particularly needing to start making some inroads in the USA.
Any links on sites, registration with search engines or reviews would be very much appreciated.
PM if your available/interested.

I can't offer much more than my gratitude for your time, but if anyone want's a copy of the book or a T-shirt I'll gladly let them have it at cost plus any associated mailing costs.

I'd also like to set up a mailing list, which will include free previews of work in progress. Again, PM if you want to be on the list, and feel free to pass on the site URL to any of your friends who you think might be interested.

Apologies for abusing the forum like this, and thanks in advance for your assistance.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
pikkrong
Overbomber

Check your PM-s :)