quiff boys white bits

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ahhh. it´s sunday afternoon and i´ve taken half an hour out from sitting by the pool drinking cold, cold beer to say hullo :)

so hullo :)

it´s nice here. very nice in fact. very hot, very peaceful, and very nice.

i´m already well on the way to getting a spiffing tan, i´ve read 2 books ("ella minnow pea" by mark someone or other - excellent! very funny! - and "going out" by some woman who´s name escapes me - which is also rather spectacular! i recommend them both. heartily.) and listened to lots of music (mp3 is a wondeful format when combined with aportable cd player than can read mp3 discs isn´t it?¿?...)

bliss.

i also recommend you all do this at least once a year (methy, god rest his married, stateside soul, should do it at least 4 times a year in order that his body doesnt get withdrawl symptoms!) - its very relaxing and quite invigorating. the only decisions you have to make are "shall i go for a dip in the pool or not?¿?" 8)

so how the devil are you all?¿?

(yes!! i love keyboards that do this: ¿) ,)

hope you´re all well and behaving for pads... :twisted: feel free to pm me or email me if there´s anything pressing you really need to ask me or to know - i shall pop in here every now and again when it gets just too hit ,) - in the meantime stay lucky :)

yours
a thoroughly chilled QB

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ps. only another 12 days of this to go... tum-de-dum-de-dum 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

You Rat Quiffy! I just withstood a hurricane and there you are tanning nicely with cold beer contemplating a dip in the pool!!

Ah well, enjoy yourself...I'm being spoilt rotten with my Sisters vid downloads, my latest Zodiac download and some Chardonnay...
hallucienate
Overbomber

tee hee. you bastard!

Hope you have a great time.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

The wonders of technology....
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Hehe, I could investigate those books if I could work out what they are. thanks for the very illuminating recommendation..
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy should bring back a few of those spanish keyboards. I'm sure he could make a small fortune of some heartlanders.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

MrChris wrote:Hehe, I could investigate those books if I could work out what they are. thanks for the very illuminating recommendation..
:roll:

Going Out by Scarlett Thomas and Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters by Mark Dunn

now go read! ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Warmth...pooooooool... *Sigh* :evil: :cry:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:ahhh. it´s sunday afternoon and i´ve taken half an hour out from sitting by the pool drinking cold, cold beer to say hullo :)

so hullo :)

it´s nice here. very nice in fact. very hot, very peaceful, and very nice.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

ps. only another 12 days of this to go... tum-de-dum-de-dum 8)
So this would be your vacations, something that happens only for a few days of the year? Humm, but that is all i do all year round here in Portugal, cold drinks, swimming pools and lots of sun, that's the normal thing to do. You brits are weird :twisted: