to the technogeeks

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I mean, technologically advanced people. :innocent:

I created a site with dreamweaver, only a few pages, it's very simple and all, but, how can i put it online? Preferably without having to pay. Do i have to find a free server or something? Pleaaaaaase help me, i'm techno ignorant when it comes to things like this.

very many dankes in advanced
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

You can have a free web address on DotTk (http://www.dot.tk), as we do with The Avatar.
The proggie I use to upload the stuff is WS FTP, do an internet search to download it. Works rather good for the mo, but I have cable, so cannot vouch for slower connections.
For more info, buy a good book on website building etc...

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...