Sisters tattoos

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Doktor_ Von_ Leipzig
Road Kill

Hi there....

This may seem as a really f**king stupid idea... but what might be fun is people that have a Sisters (related) tattoo posting a scan or a pic of it to this forum so people can see what is out there..... I know it is f**king sad but I for one have the impression that one can never have enough.. no matter what other people might say. oh... btw... brandings and scarrifications are more than welcome as well...

Cheers,

Paul

*P.S. Why the f**k isn't there like a photo album of members of this list on here? It IS about f**king TIME.. don't you agree???
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

curiously enough,ive been pondering having another which would be sisters orientated...maybe,maybe not

scarification+branding.....hmmm seen plenty examples of both but wasnt impressed by the results only the resilience and tenacity of those who went down that route.
be very interested in seeing if anyone hereabouts has opted for this kind of body modification :)
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Doktor_ Von_ Leipzig
Road Kill

Well... I have only got the old logo on me right upper arm and the Vision Thing eye of Horus on me other.. with another one on it's way... call me a sad son of a bitch.. but I just happen to like the designs.. and this is more than just music....... it's a way of life.... or is it?

Cheers,

Paul
Thea
Overbomber

i used to go out with a guy that had a kickass head logo on his chest.

but he couldn't swim so i had to get rid of him...