2019-09-20 The Roundhouse, London UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1855
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

I hadn't actually bought tix for either night but figured I should so the lists are correct ;)
@stuczu
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:I am going. To both. It's my birthday on the 22nd so it'd be churlish to miss them eh? 8)
especially as My Angel of Golden Benediction from the last Roundhouse gig is buying me a ticket for my birthday! 8) :notworthy: :kiss:
:bat:
HAS BOUGHT me tickets for BOTH!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Love you! x
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
ROBBIE
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 241
Joined: 18 May 2007, 12:33
Location: Living next door to hell

I’m doing both 😀
"The ghost of war, the painted whore, dial up one nine one four - it's a far parade." TSOM 2009
User avatar
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 510
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 21:58
Location: Where the wild roses grow.
Contact:

Me and the missus have our tickets! Exiteeed!
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
User avatar
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 510
Joined: 18 Mar 2013, 21:58
Location: Where the wild roses grow.
Contact:

iesus wrote:Any chance to hear "Far Parade" in that one 10 years after written?
On a side note... managed to fit the far parade lyrics more or less perfectly to top nite out.. anybody be interested in hearing that?
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

LyanvisAberrant wrote:
iesus wrote:Any chance to hear "Far Parade" in that one 10 years after written?
On a side note... managed to fit the far parade lyrics more or less perfectly to top nite out.. anybody be interested in hearing that?
That sounds interesting :bat:

Sure, why not ;D
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

LyanvisAberrant wrote:
iesus wrote:Any chance to hear "Far Parade" in that one 10 years after written?
On a side note... managed to fit the far parade lyrics more or less perfectly to top nite out.. anybody be interested in hearing that?
why the hell not? impress us :D
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 137
Joined: 29 Dec 2005, 13:43
Location: In exile from God's Own county

Late to the party but me n the missus for the Saturday too.
User avatar
DomConway
Filth
Posts: 387
Joined: 13 Aug 2002, 01:00
Location: a place that glimmers

Might be able to do one night, but Friday or Saturday? Can't decide but really can't do both! Any thoughts appreciated :)
the only thing to fear is fear itself
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1855
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

DomConway wrote:Might be able to do one night, but Friday or Saturday? Can't decide but really can't do both! Any thoughts appreciated :)
2nd nights always used be the more juicy ones..
@stuczu
User avatar
Erudite
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1847
Joined: 24 Apr 2002, 01:00
Location: Lost In Space

Both for me.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1855
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

Bailing on this one, Pixies are playing Ally Pally that night.

Touring their new album. #justsaying :innocent:
@stuczu
User avatar
jost 7
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 896
Joined: 21 Jan 2004, 21:19
Location: the playground

czuczu wrote:Bailing on this one, Pixies are playing Ally Pally that night.
Had to realise that i will leave las vegas two days too early this week, plus weezer. Even no collusion with other major acts
love is just a shot away
User avatar
DomConway
Filth
Posts: 387
Joined: 13 Aug 2002, 01:00
Location: a place that glimmers

Anyone who’s been to Roundhouse before know how the tickets work - if I get a Level 2 Standing one (the only ones left), does that mean I wouldn’t be able to get into Level 1, ie near the band, with it?
the only thing to fear is fear itself
User avatar
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1033
Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: York

They check which type of ticket you have as you enter the level 1 downstairs bit. You might get lucky and find someone who wants to swap though.
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

Scardwel wrote:They check which type of ticket you have as you enter the level 1 downstairs bit. You might get lucky and find someone who wants to swap though.
really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1033
Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: York

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
The partitions are clearly visible on this map of the venue.
User avatar
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 429
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:00
Location: US of A

I'm in for both nights
I am NOT in the cool club
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1855
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

Scardwel wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
The partitions are clearly visible on this map of the venue.
Image
@stuczu
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

czuczu wrote:
Scardwel wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
The partitions are clearly visible on this map of the venue.
Image
i didnt buy my tickets last time or this time so have never seen a map of the venue. i was going on the fact that i was wandering all around the roundhouse last time, never having been there before and saw no barriers and wasnt stopped from going anywhere.
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14339
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

czuczu wrote:
Scardwel wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
The partitions are clearly visible on this map of the venue.
Image
:lol:

Many Bothans died to bring us this information
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Jan 2009, 12:57
Location: Kirkby in Ashfield,England

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Scardwel wrote:They check which type of ticket you have as you enter the level 1 downstairs bit. You might get lucky and find someone who wants to swap though.
really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
Downstairs is just the main area isn't it? Then there's the balcony. My ticket is just standing as far as I'm aware. Unless they have remodelled the buiding in the last two years, which seems unlikely.
"I’ve seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost




we fall to rise
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12683
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Here's another Friday ticket on eBay.uk ...

https://1clickurls.com/MeKoWL1
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2534
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: Self-isolating from feral Guinea Pigs

Pista wrote: Many Bothans died to bring us this information
Good grief, was a famous ex-cricketer and purveyor of foot therapies sacrificed for our pleasure? Von will be distraught.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

ribbons69 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Scardwel wrote:They check which type of ticket you have as you enter the level 1 downstairs bit. You might get lucky and find someone who wants to swap though.
really? i thought my ticket got me anywhere last time. didnt even notice any partitions.. :?: :bat:
Downstairs is just the main area isn't it? Then there's the balcony. My ticket is just standing as far as I'm aware. Unless they have remodelled the buiding in the last two years, which seems unlikely.
yes its fine. the tickets are all the same. if you look at scardy's 'map with partitions clearly marked' you will see there aren't any partitions marked on it at atl! lol the bits youre not allowed in are the bits the public arent allowed in. :bat:
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
Post Reply