2019-09-16, Antwerpen, Belgium. Near Meth Experience

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
User avatar
euphoria
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1106
Joined: 11 Mar 2003, 19:39
Location: Berlin

Pista wrote: 3 new songs :eek:
This is just too much to handle at once.
:eek: :bat: :D

(if they indeed ARE new songs and not some joke or code name for old ones)
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8828
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

euphoria wrote:
Pista wrote: 3 new songs :eek:
This is just too much to handle at once.
:eek: :bat: :D

(if they indeed ARE new songs and not some joke or code name for old ones)
‘Better Reptile’ sounds like a redo to me :)

Iz.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14106
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Hope there's a taper or two there.
But the recordings will probably be consigned to the rare swap only bin
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3349
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

euphoria wrote:
Pista wrote: 3 new songs :eek:
This is just too much to handle at once.
:eek: :bat: :D

(if they indeed ARE new songs and not some joke or code name for old ones)
+3 at Friday
+3 at Saturday
And there we have a new album ;D :D
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1210
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

euphoria wrote: (if they indeed ARE new songs and not some joke or code name for old ones)
That was my first thought too :lol:

Hopefully they really are new though - either way it's all good and i hope everyone enjoys the show tonight, i shall be glued to this thread eagerly awaiting news! ;D
User avatar
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 288
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 17:48
Location: San Francisco

This makes me very happy. :D
Even if you cynics are right and it’s a trick, I’ll gladly take the hour or so of satisfaction. ;)
User avatar
cardoman
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1541
Joined: 26 Aug 2007, 19:23
Location: Where the lights shine on the aluminium

bobby wrote:432 places.[/img]
1100!
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8828
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

cardoman wrote:
bobby wrote:432 places.[/img]
1100!
1100 is the big venue (old Hof Ter Lo); Trix Club is way smaller ;)

Iz.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3349
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 302
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 18:16

Trying to stay calm, trying to stay calm...
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5230
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: The North.

iesus wrote:Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
Hold your horses there, Sir. They might all be instrumentals yet ;D
User avatar
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Mar 2009, 00:11
Location: Zagreb

Depprocksfarfar wrote:Trying to stay calm, trying to stay calm...
Is it working ?
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
User avatar
cardoman
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1541
Joined: 26 Aug 2007, 19:23
Location: Where the lights shine on the aluminium

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
cardoman wrote:
bobby wrote:432 places.[/img]
1100!
1100 is the big venue (old Hof Ter Lo); Trix Club is way smaller ;)

Iz.
ok, isn't it in the big venue?
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8828
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

cardoman wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
cardoman wrote:
bobby wrote:432 places.[/img]
1100!
1100 is the big venue (old Hof Ter Lo); Trix Club is way smaller ;)

Iz.
ok, isn't it in the big venue?
Nope, it is in Trix Club, capacity approx. 400 😁

Iz.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
dwarfland
Road Kill
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 16:25
Location: Curaçao
Contact:

iesus wrote:Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
So far Kickline seems to be instrumental. (I'm not there, but a friend is reporting from the grounds. There will be video. 🤞🏼)
User avatar
cardoman
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1541
Joined: 26 Aug 2007, 19:23
Location: Where the lights shine on the aluminium

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
cardoman wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
cardoman wrote:
bobby wrote:432 places.[/img]
1100!
1100 is the big venue (old Hof Ter Lo); Trix Club is way smaller ;)

Iz.
ok, isn't it in the big venue?
Nope, it is in Trix Club, capacity approx. 400 😁

Iz.
In that case it's really for the lucky bastards!
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1210
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

User avatar
Jan
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 144
Joined: 18 Jul 2002, 01:00
Location: in a corner of a foreign field
Contact:

"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
User avatar
dwarfland
Road Kill
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 16:25
Location: Curaçao
Contact:

dwarfland wrote:
iesus wrote:Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
So far Kickline seems to be instrumental. (I'm not there, but a friend is reporting from the grounds. There will be video. 🤞🏼)
https://www.facebook.com/marc.antheunis ... 07?sfns=mo
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1210
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

dwarfland wrote:
dwarfland wrote:
iesus wrote:Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
So far Kickline seems to be instrumental. (I'm not there, but a friend is reporting from the grounds. There will be video. 🤞🏼)
https://www.facebook.com/marc.antheunis ... 07?sfns=mo
we can't see these videos, they are set to private unfortunately.
User avatar
dwarfland
Road Kill
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 16:25
Location: Curaçao
Contact:

Charlie wrote:
dwarfland wrote:
dwarfland wrote:
iesus wrote:Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
So far Kickline seems to be instrumental. (I'm not there, but a friend is reporting from the grounds. There will be video. 🤞🏼)
https://www.facebook.com/marc.antheunis ... 07?sfns=mo
we can't see these videos, they are set to private unfortunately.
ah damn, I'll ask him too fix this after the gig.
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1210
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

dwarfland wrote:
Charlie wrote:
dwarfland wrote:
dwarfland wrote:
iesus wrote:Should someone prepare 3 topics in Lyrics section? :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
So far Kickline seems to be instrumental. (I'm not there, but a friend is reporting from the grounds. There will be video. 🤞🏼)
https://www.facebook.com/marc.antheunis ... 07?sfns=mo
we can't see these videos, they are set to private unfortunately.
ah damn, I'll ask him too fix this after the gig.
Thank you for trying though - appreciated! :D
User avatar
dwarfland
Road Kill
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 16:25
Location: Curaçao
Contact:

Charlie wrote:Thank you for trying though - appreciated! :D
any time! for now, just trust me Show Me rocks (and the video quality seems great too)
Last edited by dwarfland on 16 Sep 2019, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3349
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Appreciate the try :notworthy: :notworthy:
Thank you very much :D

Edit tiwtter video photos inside https://twitter.com/asevgraff
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Post Reply