COVID-19 coronavirus

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
iesus
Overbomber

markfiend wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 16:19 The right wing in the US
To be honest, in my perspective there is only right wings in the US. We are at the point that must ask people if they consider themselves "leftist" american style or otherwise :lol: :lol:
I heard recently Robert Barnes in a podcast saying, to understand US politics its better to use Up-Down notation than Left-Right, as he was having a good conersation with an LA YT-r. ;D :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

True that :lol: Or you could say that they have the right (Dems) and the crazies (Repubs).
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
iesus
Overbomber

markfiend wrote: 24 Jun 2022, 09:25 True that :lol: Or you could say that they have the right (Dems) and the crazies (Repubs).
Now that you mention this. Heard first from Jacob Dreizin from dreizinreport, but then heard it from others too, they called them "the Stupid Party" (Repubs) and "the Corrupt Party" (Dems) :lol: They say this goes back decades, didn't know tbh. :lol: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

I realize that this conversation is old, but I'm new and an American. I feel the need to comment.

The US is suffering the disease that many others have (and still) suffer from - fascism and autocracy.
As long as the people are placated they've no control. The American elite have done a fine job of that since inception of this country.
And to our shame our people have allowed it.
I used to call myself a moderate - what that ever meant I don't know anymore.
The people of Rome overly relied on the military for stability and continuity. And it just took a few barbarians to bring down the beast.
Economically, if the US goes down think about the impact that makes world wide. Anarchists will truly be happy.

My fear is this: that countries are gonna get real stupid before complete anarchy and start throwing nukes around. I work in the defense field and I'm nervous.

My say costs about um....3 cents. Happy Thursday!
This place is death with walls
iesus
Overbomber

Incoming! wrote: 25 May 2023, 18:43 I realize that this conversation is old, but I'm new and an American. I feel the need to comment.

The US is suffering the disease that many others have (and still) suffer from - fascism and autocracy.
As long as the people are placated they've no control. The American elite have done a fine job of that since inception of this country.
The people of Rome overly relied on the military for stability and continuity. And it just took a few barbarians to bring down the beast.
Economically, if the US goes down think about the impact that makes world wide. Anarchists will truly be happy.

My fear is this: that countries are gonna get real stupid before complete anarchy and start throwing nukes around. I work in the defense field and I'm nervous.

Hi , no worries to bring that up. ;D
Please enlighten us, we mostly are noobs here about what is happening out there. :lol:
Any witness and voice could be useful to have an idea about the situation around. :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

iesus wrote: 25 May 2023, 19:10
Incoming! wrote: 25 May 2023, 18:43 I realize that this conversation is old, but I'm new and an American. I feel the need to comment.

Hi , no worries to bring that up. ;D
Please enlighten us, we mostly are noobs here about what is happening out there. :lol:
Any witness and voice could be useful to have an idea about the situation around. :bat:
The comment on "throwing nukes around" is my personal political view. To any other inquiry I have no comment.

But I do believe in educating people. There is a document each president requests to assess the US current views on the Nuclear Security Enterprise. It is called the Nuclear Posture Review, and it can be found on DODs and the National Nuclear Security Administrations government page. I pasted it below.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/ ... ense-stra/

This is also public. Cooperation between the US and the UK. https://www.energy.gov/sites/default/f ... 2422_1.pdf
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Covid the shock of a new unknown virus killed not only people but the whole world economy thank you politics! each country was looking at what the other countries where doing and you had the whole world in lock down. thank you politics. every health sector had people working around the clock and what compensation did they get? a slight raise in salary...lucky if they did which was not near the amount that they should have received!
what happened just when we were getting back to normal? afucking war started thank you politics!
it is one thing after another that the political world holds in their hands and their are constant wars going on all around the world....we just become immune to the feeling when it's not happening on your doorstep. however we as the common people are paying for all this crap happening through taxes...how about what you are paying for the ssme product a year ago you will find that inflation is on a level that are now making the common man poor.
thank you politics .
time to stop all this bullcrap and start saying no.
you can vote so use it wisely or else start a revolution.
fuckwars fuckidiots who want to start wars and realise our world is slowly going to give up on us started already so pull the thumb out of the ass and concentrate on important things like sea levels rising instead of that macho thing of kill kill kill ...destroy destroy destroy...costs money we don't have so grow a pair and get up off your ass and plant a fuckingtree.
without trees we will die with no oxygen
unless you want to kill everyone and be the last country to survive...go for it but remember one thing in life no one can control the weather.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

MadameButterfly wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 01:04 Covid the shock of a new unknown virus killed not only people but the whole world economy thank you politics! each country was looking at what the other countries where doing and you had the whole world in lock down. thank you politics. every health sector had people working around the clock and what compensation did they get? a slight raise in salary...lucky if they did which was not near the amount that they should have received!
what happened just when we were getting back to normal? afucking war started thank you politics!
it is one thing after another that the political world holds in their hands and their are constant wars going on all around the world....we just become immune to the feeling when it's not happening on your doorstep. however we as the common people are paying for all this crap happening through taxes...how about what you are paying for the ssme product a year ago you will find that inflation is on a level that are now making the common man poor.
thank you politics .
time to stop all this bullcrap and start saying no.
you can vote so use it wisely or else start a revolution.
fuckwars fuckidiots who want to start wars and realise our world is slowly going to give up on us started already so pull the thumb out of the ass and concentrate on important things like sea levels rising instead of that macho thing of kill kill kill ...destroy destroy destroy...costs money we don't have so grow a pair and get up off your ass and plant a fuckingtree.
without trees we will die with no oxygen
unless you want to kill everyone and be the last country to survive...go for it but remember one thing in life no one can control the weather.
Well said. I have one thought. Covid is actually called SARS-2. It's just a mutated SARS 1...mutated in the laboratory for very specific reasons. There is my conspiracy theory comment for the week.