Newly declassified Tsar Bomba footage

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
XidiouX
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

And her hallway...

Swinnow
Overbomber

The old "tractor factory sets new production record" newsreels used to present a far cuddlier picture of the Soviet bloc.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
XidiouX

Apparently the parachute borked the Soviet nylon industry. Perhaps this says more about the state of that industry than the size of the parachute. There's an old CIA saying that the Russians would be unable to smuggle a suitcase nuke into the US because they would be unable to construct a functioning suitcase.
zaltys7

XidiouX wrote: 29 Aug 2020, 15:05 Apparently the parachute borked the Soviet nylon industry. Perhaps this says more about the state of that industry than the size of the parachute. There's an old CIA saying that the Russians would be unable to smuggle a suitcase nuke into the US because they would be unable to construct a functioning suitcase.
Well that made me have a good f**king laugh! Thanks :notworthy:
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Saw this footage the other day - very interesting viewing, there's some crazy people with crazy notions out there. I rather 'like' this nuke, it had the good grace not to be dropped on any Japanese cities.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Luckily, now more than ever disinformation is a weapon of mass destruction. Plus, our tribal wars are televised.

Seeing fragments of that doc, it was hard not to think of Dr. Stangelove with end credit song.