TFBSZ

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

If you've figured that one out, then you must be a Happy Hector with a Little Weed. BOING!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thrash Harry wrote:If you've figured that one out, then you must be a Happy Hector with a Little Weed. BOING!
time for bed said ...............erm stuck on the last bit :oops:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
khepri II

TTFN

and watchuot for t' grammer police :wink:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Andy TG
Overbomber

khepri II wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:If you've figured that one out, then you must be a Happy Hector with a Little Weed. BOING!
Time For Bed Said Zepidy - Boing (and everybody jumps up and down) ;-)

The Magic Roundabout rules - but NOT the Nigel Planer re-narrated version - only the orginal narration with Eric Thompson
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

AndyTheGoth wrote:
khepri II wrote:

The Magic Roundabout rules - but NOT the Nigel Planer re-narrated version - only the orginal narration with Eric Thompson
Absobloominglutely squire. But I always thought it was Zeberdee :?: I reckon Brian the snail would definitely have been a Sisters fan!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Thrash Harry wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:
khepri II wrote: time for bed said ...............erm stuck on the last bit :oops:

Absobloominglutely squire. But I always thought it was Zeberdee :?: I reckon Brian the snail would definitely have been a Sisters fan!
You are right it is "Zeberdee" - I had no idea how to spell it - it was very late!

I always thought the "Speedy" dog - Dougal was more of a Sisters fan - Brian always struck me as a Cure fan!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
khepri II

Nah! Buxton the blue cat is more sisters :roll:

'Blue is beautiful... Blue is best...
I'm blue... I'm beautiful... I'm best!'

btw - Andy from CJesus once gave my mate the complete works of the Magic Roundabout as a B'day present. Might explain things ;D
James Blast
Banned

wasn't it Zebedee?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele