If you ever need a unique gift...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I stumbled on this via Neil Gaiman's website:

http://www.morbidtendencies.com/botmc-details.html

Windy makes very cool stuff--I was a member of the Bunny of the Month Club a while back and now have George (an eight-eyed, four-armed, white teddy) and Veronika (sun-yellow, four-legged bunny) to show for it. She also does special occasion requests; I had her make a wicked wedding present for some friends last month--they insisted it was the best thing they'd gotten--and she's so easy to work with. Prices are reasonable, international shipping is not a problem, and everything comes beautifully packaged. Have a look!

:P
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ Corp Punk :-)

Any chance you can post the URL of the Neil Gaimen's site?

I am a big Gaimen fan and have been unable to find his "Official Site"

BTW That link you posted is fab!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

AndyTheGoth wrote:@ Corp Punk :-)

Any chance you can post the URL of the Neil Gaimen's site?

I am a big Gaimen fan and have been unable to find his "Official Site"

BTW That link you posted is fab!
Yeah, it's cool right? Good stuff.

Gaiman's official site is, funnily enough, at www.neilgaiman.com . He keeps an online journal, which makes stalking that much easier for all us psychos. :wink:
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ Corp Punk

I am currently reading the UK edition of "Smoke and Mirrors" - Neils short story collection - and its fantastic - very thought provoking and a little scary - which is great!

"Stardust" is also great - a very nice book - I strongly suggest that you read them both as soon as possible!

Thanks for Neils Official site URL - I managed to find in the links section of the morbid site :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

@Andy

Oh yes, of course I've read them both. I don't have the illustrated edition of Stardust, though, just the regular paperback. Have you read 'Snow Glass Apples' in Smoke and Mirrors yet? Unbelievably fantastic--anyone who can turn Prince Charming into a necrophiliac gets bonus points in my book. There's an audio book version of it as well, read by Bebe Neuwirth.