Seeking Lost Interviews

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
luxxlillian
Road Kill

Hi everyone, I'm very new to the world of the sisters but I'm dedicated. I'm looking for interviews that seem to have been lost, but I'm hoping they can be found. I have some screenshots of what I'm looking for and any information or leads about them would be helpful and much appreciated. I'm a great internet sleuth, but I need breadcrumbs to follow so I'm hoping a longtime fan who remembers these interviews can help me re-find them. :D

So, without further ado:

I found these two on the Ultimate Sisters Guide website, but they just state "Andrew in the 90s" without further info:

Then I also have these two that I am curious about:

Thanks in advanced! :notworthy:
Dread_In_Monochrome
Road Kill

I have also been trying to find these, it seemed they disappeared from the internet but I'm hoping someone has them saved somewhere. The second one down appears to be this one:

But the frame in the photo above is in color, so I'm curious if anyone has that version saved. It seems to be higher quality than the one in that YouTube upload.
Pista
Cureboi

@luxxlillian I presume you've looked in the interviews board?
You might find one or two of those here :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
luxxlillian
Road Kill

Pista wrote: 30 Jan 2022, 09:29 @luxxlillian I presume you've looked in the interviews board?
You might find one or two of those here :)
I've poked around a bit, but there's so much to sift through here. Hoping someone will see the clips and point me in a more fine tuned direction then "during the 1990s"
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Jan is on the forum so he might have better quality than he uploaded.

The penultimate screen shot is on that website as 1994, 22nd Jan, Show Biz, a German show
Goths have feelings too
Dread_In_Monochrome
Road Kill

I found the source of the first two screencaps above, and I am disappointed to say that they are just short clips in this other television interview upload, so it is not indicative of interviews that were at some point uploaded online and later deleted. Hopefully an undamaged taping of the VOX interview and the interview that the other footage is from will eventually be uploaded online, but it doesn't seem like these screencaps are evidence that they were ever uploaded in the past.

https://youtu.be/4zz7IkbPArk?t=55
luxxlillian
Road Kill

Dread_In_Monochrome wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 09:21 I found the source of the first two screencaps above, and I am disappointed to say that they are just short clips in this other television interview upload, so it is not indicative of interviews that were at some point uploaded online and later deleted. Hopefully an undamaged taping of the VOX interview and the interview that the other footage is from will eventually be uploaded online, but it doesn't seem like these screencaps are evidence that they were ever uploaded in the past.

https://youtu.be/4zz7IkbPArk?t=55
Thank you for taking the time to sleuth and reply to me. However, it's upsetting that there does not seem to be any evidence that these interviews have ever been uploaded :'(
luxxlillian
Road Kill

luxxlillian wrote: 30 Jan 2022, 04:42 Hi everyone, I'm very new to the world of the sisters but I'm dedicated. I'm looking for interviews that seem to have been lost, but I'm hoping they can be found. I have some screenshots of what I'm looking for and any information or leads about them would be helpful and much appreciated. I'm a great internet sleuth, but I need breadcrumbs to follow so I'm hoping a longtime fan who remembers these interviews can help me re-find them. :D

So, without further ado:

I found these two on the Ultimate Sisters Guide website, but they just state "Andrew in the 90s" without further info:

Then I also have these two that I am curious about:

Thanks in advanced! :notworthy:
For anyone else who was curious about these interviews. The top two screenshots have been found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gXnK35VuFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Rg4XJgzBg

But I am still looking for the bottom two interviews if anyone has any leads. Thanks!