Walk on music?

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
ruffers
Overbomber

I feel I should know this but I don't recognise it - what's the walk on music on this tour?

That's it, thanks.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
DJW
Road Kill

Don’t believe it has a title. It has appeared as an intro to both DDOI and Genevieve since 2020, but not used with other openers such as More or Lucretia. I think it’s been tweaked a couple of times along the way too.
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

DJW wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 14:04 Don’t believe it has a title. It has appeared as an intro to both DDOI and Genevieve since 2020, but not used with other openers such as More or Lucretia. I think it’s been tweaked a couple of times along the way too.
Yup, when I was recoding 'But Genevive' I endup transcribing and recording this intro too, and I can confirm that there are quite a lot of tweaks from the first time they played it to now.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

In my opinión one of the best intro. Love it
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

dtsom wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 00:23 In my opinión one of the best intro. Love it
Yes indeed! I thought it was born and died in Leeds 2020 so it's great to see it back this summer. Suits the current mood of the gigs featuring a swathe of stonking new songs 8) we also love it :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.