Come on England

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Engerland Engerland Engerland,
Engerland Engerland Engerla-and;
Engerla-and, EN-GER-LAND!

Come on lads!

I predict we'll win 2-1, with Rooney and Beckham scoring!
Gazza for England manager
Big Si
School Bully

Black Shuck wrote:Engerland Engerland Engerland,
Engerland Engerland Engerla-and;
Engerla-and, EN-GER-LAND!

Come on lads!

I predict we'll win 2-1, with Rooney and Beckham scoring!
'mon the Turks! :wink: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Andy TG
Overbomber

Not Surprisingly I am with Big Si ;-) on this one!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Phew !!!!

The per-gig footy was a bit of a nail biter..... but we did it!!!!
Good performance, and i thought we would be beaten i have to say.
Wore my England top for the gig after.... tonnes of abuse from a non-football blonde (in every sense of the word) but they just dont understand :)

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Black Shuck

Big Si wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:
Not Surprisingly I am with Big Si :wink: on this one!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
It's always hilarious when jealous supporters of poxy little teams cheer on whoever is playing against England.
You must be really pathetic, sad little children. I pity you.
Big Si
School Bully

Black Shuck wrote:
Big Si wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:
Not Surprisingly I am with Big Si :wink: on this one!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
It's always hilarious when jealous supporters of poxy little teams cheer on whoever is playing against England.
You must be really pathetic, sad little children. I pity you.
With AndyTheGoth being Welsh, and me being a Scotland supporter for the last 14 years, and having been living here for the last 3, commenting on us as jealous supporters doesn't make any sense. Patriotic supporters just like yourself will do quite nicely, and congrats to your team!
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

congratulations si on such a measured and mature response. it's so utterly tiresome when people start flinging juvenile abuse around...
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Black Shuck

I'ts even more tiresome when bad tempered young men take things too seriously. t'was only a bit of good-natured banter! It's my right as an Englishman to slag off all other countries to make myself feel better.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

nothing wrong with a bit of light-hearted banter (indeed the world would be a poorer place without it) but when it stoops to the level of this:
Black Shuck wrote: You must be really pathetic, sad little children. I pity you.
it really does start to look petty and juvenile. only last night there was brief discussion on how hl is different to most other fora in that it rarely, if ever, descends into random exchanges of pointless abuse. let's all try to keep it that way...
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
zigeunerweisen

Beckham should spend more time tying his shoes than touching up his hair :twisted:
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

(Moderator swoops in)

Easy boys,

I think Richey's point is fair as i took it a bit that way too..... (perhaps i should have moderated better!), but Black shuk has made clear his meaning so fair play to him :), as we know bloody well that if we all get through some plotting bastard will put us all in the same group in the initial stages, at which point i moving to the Himalayas where there is no broadband connection (that i know of) as its gonna get messy on here.

And if this all comes to blows, im supporting Scotland as ive seen Big Si's pic! That said, Richey is a verbal Kung Foo black belt so...... Wales it is! ;)

Paddy

(moderator swoops out)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Big Si
School Bully

Black Shuck wrote:I'ts even more tiresome when bad tempered young men take things too seriously. t'was only a bit of good-natured banter! It's my right as an Englishman to slag off all other countries to make myself feel better.
No offence was taken, Chairman Shuck, I just wanted to point out that me and Andy are as patriotic as yourself (us "scots" do have a wee chip on our shoulders though :roll: , and Andy says he knows nothing about Football :eek: :? ).
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

'S'funny how people calling for reasoned debate are usually being very condescending and sarcastic at the same time, Viz: If there are any more abusive or patronising posts, I'm going to have to spank you like the ignorant, filthy, smelly little children that you are. I, too, think HL is an arena of great manners and courtesy, and anyone who wants their minds changed on that, spend twenty minutes in almost any chatroom. I think we're doing just great here, thanks!
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Just seen the draw...ooooh, tough...Scotland vs Holland, Wales vs Russia...good luck to both, from an Englishman...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

Congrats England!

GO ENGLAND!!!

I really laughed so hard when Beckham missed that penalty.
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)