Interview with Ben on February 13, 2023

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Peter KJ
Amphetamine Filth

Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

This is nice listen. A bit formulaic in places - poor Ben must be so bored of telling the 'how I joined the band' story - but some really nice insights in here too. I too love period sci-fi.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Yeah nice interview, fun to hear about what he and :von: talk about, not music unsurprisingly :)

I think how he joined the band is a funny story that he's good at telling in various ways. I think he has a much bigger issue with the "why no new album" question, since he personally would love to make an album and has to state opinions that are not his own (oh Youtube is so good nowadays, no real need for a new album, right)...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Lovely. And very true, Dylan fits clearly perfect the way he is ... :wink: :D ... also it's an obvious fact, depending on the day, that I can't relate to This Corrosion, either, no matter what argument would count for it anytime ... :innocent: ... ;D ...
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Had to laugh a little 3 minutes in, about why Von connected so well with Dylan "can speak several languages fluently, being able to drive a HGV, all these things Andrew holds in high regard" Languages I could guess, truck driving skills was new to me :lol: