GW33 - Deadline Tuesday 25th April 18.00

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Yet another GW fast upon the Nightmare of yesterday's game. So, here we are with new chances at hope ready to be dashed:

Tuesday 25 April 2023

Wolves 19:30 Crystal Palace Palace look good for this one. Wolves have had a very meh sort of season
UK - BT Sport
Aston Villa 19:45 Fulham I predict a Burgundy and Blue riot
UK - BT Sport
Leeds 20:00 Leicester Oh. The desperate meeting the despairing.
UK - BT Sport

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Nott'm Forest 19:30 Brighton Brighton are pretty sore right now, and they won't wanna lose this
UK - BT Sport
Chelsea 19:45 Brentford If Poch is coming to Chelsea, it won't be a moment too soon.
UK - BT Sport
West Ham 19:45 Liverpool Liverpool are having a good patch and the Hammers have scored millions in the last couple of weeks. Goals!
UK - BT Sport
Man City 20:00 Arsenal Oh, again. Rollercoaster time.
UK - BT Sport

Thursday 27 April 2023

Everton 19:45 Newcastle I fear for Everton, unless Newcastle exceeded their goal quota
UK - BT Sport
Southampton 19:45 Bournemouth hmmmmm
UK - BT Sport
Spurs 20:15 Man Utd I do not want to even think about it.
UK - BT Sport

Sort yourselves out quick !
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

Southampton are doomed. Stick a fork in them already.
Neverton won't beat the Toon either I don't think & I really want to see Forest beat the south coast scum.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Looks like Arsenal's title charge is circling the drain right now
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity