trades

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

greetings! am in process of tidying up my collexion and re-creating my list (meaning nothing's finished but will be in good time - realistically it will take a few months since must go through everything). if you have any non-shared recordings from the last, say, ten years, and would be willing to trade for them, please let me know and hopefully we can work out something if you're looking for specific dates for example - can also provide my very out-of-date lists. my collexion is mostly from 1982-2011.

thank you for your attention.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
viper502
Road Kill

itnAklipse wrote: 19 Aug 2023, 17:34 greetings! am in process of tidying up my collexion and re-creating my list (meaning nothing's finished but will be in good time - realistically it will take a few months since must go through everything). if you have any non-shared recordings from the last, say, ten years, and would be willing to trade for them, please let me know and hopefully we can work out something if you're looking for specific dates for example - can also provide my very out-of-date lists. my collexion is mostly from 1982-2011.

thank you for your attention.
Looking for anything that I don't have (including different sources, vinyl rips) from the Classic 1980-1985 era. Here is my list:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jirtblpj ... t.txt/file
In illusion comfort lies :bat: