2024-09-15: Roxian Theatre, Mckees Rocks, PA, USA

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

sultan2075
Overbomber

This one's almost a certainty for me.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
sultan2075
Overbomber

sultan2075 wrote: 09 May 2024, 16:00 This one's almost a certainty for me.
Well... tickets bought, but I was just offered a promotion which could potentially interfere. So, we'll see. If you want to gamble on my work life benefitting you, keep an eye on this space - if I can't go, and my Pittsburgh friend can't find a babysitter to allow him to replace me with his wife (who is much bette looking than I am even at my best), I'll give 'em away for free here.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.